Season 2 Extended Bloopers

rpa40

Cadet
Hi! I'm new. I was wondering if there's someone who could help me get a copy (preferably a CD) of Season 2's Extended Bloopers. I tried to download it but it was too big of a file for my computer that I was not able to see it. I am not into computers so I don't really know how to get around seeing it on my computer. Anyway, I really would love to see it on my tv screen. Will it be possible to make a copy of it for me? I will be more than willing to pay you for it.
Please E-mail me : rahampson@aol.com.
I hope there's someone who will be kind enough to do this for me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Rachel H.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> OMG the exact same thing happened to me- I really am not a computer person, I would love anyone who could do this for me or help me with it... anyone? </span>

hi!!
the 1st thing i wanna ask is if you guys have internet through the cable or dsl? cos otherwise it will take a long time to download it...

then if you downloaded it already, to see it you must unzip it (so you must have WinZip program. it can easily be downloaded through a lot of website, like google for exemple)

then, once unzipped, to watch it on your computer, you must have a mediaplayer, RealOne Player is fine and works well. you can download it through google too

i mean, google will search a site for you so you must enter your request like "download WinZip" or "download RealOne Player", then it'll give you links so you just have to chose the right one and follow instructions ...

Ohhh, and I forgot the downloads are free!!!

hope it helped ...

maya

parisMalias said:
hi!!
the 1st thing i wanna ask is if you guys have internet through the cable or dsl? cos otherwise it will take a long time to download it...

then if you downloaded it already, to see it you must unzip it (so you must have WinZip program. it can easily be downloaded through a lot of website, like google for exemple)

then, once unzipped, to watch it on your computer, you must have a mediaplayer, RealOne Player is fine and works well. you can download it through google too

i mean, google will search a site for you so you must enter your request like "download WinZip" or "download RealOne Player", then it'll give you links so you just have to chose the right one and follow instructions ...

Ohhh, and I forgot the downloads are free!!!

hope it helped ...

maya
Thanks so much for your suggestions. I did all that and it didn't work for me. I really wanted a copy of it on a CD. I will pay someone for this. I am really desperate to get a copy of it. Please someone hellp me. (rahampson@aol.com)

silverbullet4523 said:
I will download on DSL for anyone but I just need to know where to find the link!
go to aliasmedia.com and click on video clips (on the left side of your screen) and you will see a lot of downloads. the extended bloopers 2 should be there. i hope you see it and download it and hopefully get us a copy of it. goodluck!

Back