Season 2 Premiere <US>

Heather

Go Duke!
Hey everyone I just wanted to make sure everyone know that in the US the OC will premiere on Thursday November 4th at 8 PM on Fox.

I can't believe how late it is premiering!!!!!! But I am happy about the new time... I can get more sleep! (oh I am soo lazy!) I think that they may have to tone it down though if they put it on at 8 pm -- little kids are still awake then! I can't wait for Nov. 4th!

--Heather

lol yay! i hated staying up so late, stunts my growth- argh! 4'11- that worst height in the world! :angry:

thank goodness the oc is not starting up in jan like alias- that would be too much to indure :thud: :lol:

OMG Mischa Barton is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this show to start, Fox is promoting the felgercarb out of it, trying to make people not watch the NBC shows... hey, I get the best of both worlds (without commercials) thanx to BT (don't ask what that is if you don't know, sorry!)

My girlfriend loves that show but i've never watched it. She loves the main dude. i think his name is Benjamin or something.

okay, that pic up there...the attachment of ryan and marissa. does anyone other than me get reminded of that promo pic of michael vartan and jen garner from like season 2?

lol i guess, except in the oc one they look happy- in alias they awlays look like some just shot there dog or something :lol:

did you guys here that mischa barton and jennifer lopez are good friends and now she's going to guest star on the show!!!!!!! who the heck is she gonna be????? :blink:

I AM!! :raiseshand: Less than 4 hours to go! I can't wait! I can't wait to get sucked in again to all of the drama... and hotties! (I <3 Seth Cohen!)

OMG! They're back! So the Cohen's house is being remodeled, Kirsten's mad that Seth is still in Portland, Marissa's a drunk again, Summer is SO over Seth (yeah right!), Caleb is paranoid about being investigated, Jimmy and Haley are still together, Ryan isn't happy with Teresa (big surprise), Seth doesn't want to come home, no wait, he does!

My fave parts of the ep were when Seth ran out to go with Ryan and when Marissa freaked out on her mom and threw stuff in the pool. The biggest shocker was definitely Teresa faking a miscarriage. I did NOT see that coming.

What did everyone else think?

Merged premiere/S2 E01 threads. Feel free to start seperate topics for individual episodes in the future. :smiley:

I only semi-paid attention tonight. I loved Summer's snark about not caring about 'b****es on boats.' :lol:

Oh, yes, the Marissa Hatred continues into Season 2. I hate how they consider Summer the 'spoiled' one and Marissa's the 'girl next door.' She was in the literal sense of once living next door to the Cohen's, but that whole felgercarb with the car Julie bought her was ridiculous.

omgomgomg
first lets give a big (y) to theresa for doing something smart. She definatly did i good job in telling ryan the baby died. Ryan was not happy in chino and hes too good a person to just leave her. Plus i bet the baby was eddies anyway
second marissa has ISSUES first shes such a friggin drunk. Then shes all crazy and spoiled. but then again julie cooper is a b**** and she never should have married caleb
i bet they're gonna get divorced - especially once caleb goes to jail which is so inevitable.
seth and summer - what can i say? i love them both to death.
summer's quote about seth is too cute for words - she so loves him
seth is just all funny
i hope they get back together so bad! but yet its so adorable that rachel & adam are dating in real life :love:
wait i probably shouldnt get overly happy about that since sometimes that tends to blow up in everones face *coughcough* yeah....

but anyway cant wait for next week!
its should be great :D

Back