Season 2 Trailer!

I tried downloading it, but my computer is too slow. I'll probably watch it at school on Tuesday or something. However, I did see screencaps. I just can't wait till S2!

Another cool perk....

If you go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/ on the left side where it says "Important Announcement: ALL FIGHTS CANCELLED there should be (its hard to notice) a gray bar on the right side of the box. If theres not, use your mouse to highlight up and down the text and click around it, then the gray bar will appear. If you hover your cursor over the bar, youll see you can click, hold, and move it. It's a page of the Exodus script. Enjoy. I duno what other hidden secrets are on oceanic-air.com. Will see....

White_Rabbit said:
Another cool perk....

If you go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/ on the left side where it says "Important Announcement: ALL FIGHTS CANCELLED there should be (its hard to notice) a gray bar on the right side of the box. If theres not, use your mouse to highlight up and down the text and click around it, then the gray bar will appear. If you hover your cursor over the bar, youll see you can click, hold, and move it. It's a page of the Exodus script. Enjoy. I duno what other hidden secrets are on oceanic-air.com. Will see....
[post="1368145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you highlight that area again, you will see some words written over the existing words it says

"Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert"

i watched the one on oceanic-air.com and it gave me chills! this definatly makes up for the lack of answers in the finally, and i'll be able to watch it over and over and over...haha

i love that the lost writers/ people use the internet so much--first the driveshaft site, and now the oceanic-air one! fantastic!

did anyone find any more on that site? besides the one through the seating chart? and the grey box (which is also very cool!)?

Edited b/c "finally" isn't spelled fina;;y haha

Back