Season 3 discussion

V

verdantheart

OK, was anyone really surprised when the "other buyer" turned out to be Nina? But I was really happy to see the lady I love to hate again.
^_^

We'll see. But he has to prove to her that he's a badass. But just think. If he gets away with it, he'll get to betray her and maybe take her in (or even kill her!).
:D

Hey what do you think of Jack kissing Nina? Yuck! or a great opportunity to betray her, maybe take her in, even get a chance to kill her? And what about the return of Sherry? Is she the master of dirty tricks? Will we see the prez' girlfriend again?
;)

Wow, 24 is getting better every season. New things are coming out, and old people are reappearing like Nina. That really suprised me to see her again.

Wow, 24 is getting better every season. New things are coming out, and old people are reappearing like Nina. That really suprised me to see her again.

OK, what did you think of the 2/20 ep? I thought it was great when Jack settled in next to Nina smiling--"I don't care what you believe." I couldn't believe he bit on her little phone tag . . . Sherry's game was kind of fun . . . do you think that David will believe she had nothing to do with it? And, man, I saw that last one coming . . .

verdantheart said:
OK, what did you think of the 2/20 ep? I thought it was great when Jack settled in next to Nina smiling--"I don't care what you believe." I couldn't believe he bit on her little phone tag . . . Sherry's game was kind of fun . . . do you think that David will believe she had nothing to do with it? And, man, I saw that last one coming . . .
Are you talking season 2 ep 20 or feb 20. Sorry I couldn't pick that out.

She was great . . . but it was a great ending, I thought. I can't wait to see what happens next.
:P

Oh, they brought Nina in and were questioning her. She stopped giving them useful information, so they brought someone in to help. He had some pain device and she managed to cut her carotid on in and start an emergency. During the emergency, she was able to surrepticiously cut off the anesthetic and escape (Chase neglected to watch her because he went to see Jack, who Chapelle had in to answer questions about his heroin addiction--which led to a very interesting Are you asking me to lie? I won't lie moment, BTW). But Jack tracked her down only to find her in a stand-off with his daughter. So Jack shoots Nina and has her down. "You don't have any more useful information, do you?" he says. Nina only feebly moves her hand toward her gun, which is lying on the floor. And Jack finishes her off. (Thereby showing how this Jack and our Jack (of Alias) are alike) So now Jack's in trouble for that because the surveillance camera didn't catch Nina's feeble movement.

Things don't look too good for Sherry because that guy's wife (Gina Torres) spilled everything to the police.

Meanwhile, Michelle and Gael tracked a virus bomb to a hotel and we were left with Gael getting a faceful!!!! Poor Gael! :eek:
;)

So glad this is finally back!!!

Pres. Palmer--no! how can he back up Sherry?!

Michelle and Tony--sob!

Knew that Jack's quarry was going to get killed . . . ! Gr!

The virus! As Spike would say: Bloody hell!
:eek: :D

Back