Season 3 discussion

but they aired the episode last night and it was great! I really enjoyed it especially at the end when Jack had to shoot Chappelle. That wast tense. I wasn't sure if they were going through with it or not. :(

Yeah, but I'm not happy with what he's doing about it! I understand, but risking millions of lives for one person, even if she is your wife?! How would she feel if millions died and she was the reason?!
:eek: :(

Gosh, that seems like such a long time ago! I think that was before the virus broke out in the hotel and they had to kill Chapelle & Michelle got kidnapped & they tracked down the bad guy etc.
:eek:

Man! Other than the big believability gap, it was a pretty good finale! It looks like they're going to have to do a lot of recasting for next season, though . . .
:P

I thought it was a good season finale. For some reason it didn't live up to my expectations. Things seemed to happen to fast at teh very end (especially how Chase got from the school to the hospital in 7 minutes). No cliffhanger either.

which characters will be gone by next season?

A lot. Tony and Michelle, Chase, Sherry (obviously) . . . Kim's supposed to be recurring--if she can find time to stop by from her film career, that is. I think the question might be who's staying? Palmer isn't seeking re-election, so would he return? Maybe if he found something more interesting to do, like head the CIA. I know Kiefer Sutherland will be back! :D
✌️

Do you think that Michelle won't be back? I thought she would be. I'm wondering if President Palmer won't pardon Tony as one of his last acts in office. This would allow him to be back in some capacity. I also do think Dennis Haysbert will be back next year.

Supposedly they've already announced that Tony and Michelle wouldn't be back.
;)

Oh, they brought Nina in and were questioning her. She stopped giving them useful information, so they brought someone in to help. He had some pain device and she managed to cut her carotid on in and start an emergency. During the emergency, she was able to surrepticiously cut off the anesthetic and escape (Chase neglected to watch her because he went to see Jack, who Chapelle had in to answer questions about his heroin addiction--which led to a very interesting Are you asking me to lie? I won't lie moment, BTW). But Jack tracked her down only to find her in a stand-off with his daughter. So Jack shoots Nina and has her down. "You don't have any more useful information, do you?" he says. Nina only feebly moves her hand toward her gun, which is lying on the floor. And Jack finishes her off. (Thereby showing how this Jack and our Jack (of Alias) are alike) So now Jack's in trouble for that because the surveillance camera didn't catch Nina's feeble movement.

Things don't look too good for Sherry because that guy's wife (Gina Torres) spilled everything to the police.

Meanwhile, Michelle and Gael tracked a virus bomb to a hotel and we were left with Gael getting a faceful!!!! Poor Gael! :eek:
;)

Isnt Gina Torres the woman who plays Anna Espinosa??? That name rings a bell!

Back