Season 3 Discussion

I'll try watching it when it comes back too... if its too sad i'll probably stop watching until later in the season when everyone won't be too sad. although, i'll probably be sooooo confused about what the heck is going on, but whatever. i hate giving up on a show that i've been watching from the beginning without giving it a second chance....

I kind of liked Season 3. Of course, the first couple of episodes where, I don't know, the Season seemed not becoming interesting and as addictive as Season 1 was.
But as the season went on, it became better and better. Especially after Johnny died. He was boring, in my opinion.

The Seasonfinale would have been great as a series finale, even though I was so sad that they killed Marissa. Actually the whole season was like the final season. Maybe it was because Josh and the writers didn't know if they would get another season.
I liked the whole plot about the college (even though I didn't like how Seth treated Summer. I felt so sorry for her after he said that he doesn't love her anymore :( ) and the references to the beginning of OC. It was good that the Fab Four were together more often than in Season 2, where the friends all had their own issues to handle.

Even though Marissa died, "The Graduates" is one of my favourite episodes so far. I can't wait for Season 4. I'm curious how they will deal with Marissa's death, how it will affect the show.

Back