Season 3 DVD Cover Art

I like it, but I think the season 2 one is still the best. I'd like the cover to be black or blood red, but blue works too.

Hi All,

I like the cover art for the 3rd season DVD's. I was totally surprised that Lauren is on the cover. I am not a Lauren hater, so it does not bother me too much.
I do think the season 2 cover is better, but nothing can beat that family portrait :D

Later,
Zach

fancy...me like...and it doesn't really surprise me that Lauren is on the cover...this season has been based alot around that love triangle...can't wait!!

Yeah, it's kinda nice!
I really did like the Season 2 cover. But it fits that that cover would be nicer: season 2 was a better season. well, at least thats my opinion. haha i ordered season 3 on amazon like 2 wks ago...i cant believe i have to wait until SEPTEMBER 8TH to get it in the mail AHHHHH!

looks good but the should have put jack and sloane in there to because they have some really big things in this season...some have already happened and some are still to come.

ya...forgot to put this in but is the cover thing gonna be like the season 2 one where there is the plastic thing and then the box of is like the season 1 where it is just the box...just wondering.

I think Season 2's cover is the best so far. I don't really like Season 3 cover art... look kinda weird... shouldn't use blue.. should use a darker colour... Jack and Sloane should be on the cover too....

The cover is great I love this :D . I am a Lauren hater but she's part of the story so it does not bother that she's on the cover.

Alias_Gay said:
iheartalias said:
November 13 said:
Syd's back looks weird
yes, yes it does...lol
Yeah, she looks weird ...

the cover art is pretty simple though ... but I like it ... ;)
I wonder if she is dubble jointed cause I know people who can pop their shoulder blades out and it looks almost the same. It looks like she is growing wings...lol :blink:

The thing with her back looking weird - I think it's an optical illusion. At first, it looks like it's sticking out, but if you really look, it's completely flat. The strap from her shirt coming down over on the side gives it the appearance of jutting out, but it actually isn't. That is weird, though. :lol:

here is the picture from amazon.com that shows what the Complete Season 3 DVD set will look like.

Modly note: Since I've merged the topics, the picture has been removed, and this post doesn't make very much sense anymore - sorry

Back