Season 3 DVD

LOST: The Complete Third Season Details

LOST: The Complete Third Season - The Unexplored Experience is a must-have for fans of the two-time Best Drama honoree.

Examine all 23 one-hour episodes on 7-disc DVD and discover deeper secrets behind the series with over 6 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen "Lost Flashbacks", "Lost in One Day" that shows 24 hours of production, and a deeper dive into "The World of the Others," where cast and producers reveal more about the island's secret inhabitants. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at 10 episodes with "Lost on Location," deleted scenes, bloopers and more.

BONUS FEATURES:

"The World of the Others"
The secrets and mysteries of the Others revealed by the cast and producers
"Lost Flashbacks"
Never-before-seen glimpses into the past lives of the castaways
"Lost in One Day"
An exclusive behind-the scene look at 24 hours in the life of this series
"Lost on Location"
A behind-the-scenes look at 10 episodes
"The Lost Book Club"
Get hints to the significance of the show's literary references
Deleted Scenes
Bloopers
Audio Commentaries

STREET DATE: December 11, 2007
Suggested retail price: $59.99 U.S./$87.99 Canada
Feature run time: 991 Minutes
Rated: TV 14 LSV. Bonus materials not rated, and subject to change.
Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Surround Sound
Languages: English, French, Spanish

www.lost-media.com

I'm bummed that it is gonna take so long for it to come out on dvd but I guess that will give me a chance to buy the first 2 seasons and watch them all the way through again. ^_^ Now that I don't have to buy ALIAS dvd's anymore I can start branching out to other shows. And since I already own the first 2 Veroncia Mars seasons, Lost is the only one left that I really want!! Plus like you guys said, it will give me 2 months to watch the season 3 epi's before season 4 starts!! :D I hope the extras are good... :lol:

Back