SEASON 3 FINALE

I'm so sick of Vaughn's cowardice, he's really freaking me out!! you know what I would like? for the season finale? Syd should just pack her bags, clean her desk and say " f*** you all!!" while dancing Nsync's "Bye, bye, bye"... -_-

.. :blush: ... just for a while.. cause I wanted him to go after her..

I know, shame on me. :blush2:

haha thats good cecilia!! although im a huge s/v shipper so im hoping the opposite but that would be hilarious if syd just got up and left!

Cecília said:
I'm so sick of Vaughn's cowardice, he's really freaking me out!! you know what I would like? for the season finale? Syd should just pack her bags, clean her desk and say " f*** you all!!" while dancing Nsync's "Bye, bye, bye"... -_-
:laughbounce: Too funny.. you forgot the part about where as Syd's leaving she kills Lauren and they all have a big Alias dance party around her! ;)

I certainly hope that S/V don't get back together by season's end (and I'm a huge S/V shipper). It can't be that easy. After everything that has transpired, I think it's going to be an uphill climb. And I will have more satisfaction watching them "work" at their relationship. I want to see the tension from season 1 and the first part of season 2 back. ;)

Cecília said:

.. :blush: ... just for a while.. cause I wanted him to go after her..

I know, shame on me. :blush2:
Vaughn really has to get rid of Lauren, but i'm loving the fact that she knows Vaughn loves syd. It's Lush!

Back