Season 3 in the UK

Blooded said:
Somebody shoot me if we aren't...
No where not getting it , I wrote to sky1 asking if they had plans to show s3 , i heard back from them today. The answer was not good , they have no plans to broadcast s3 of Alias. I know that C5 do have the rights , but i'm not sure if they will show it or not.

bummer sex dwarf - i kinda figured when sky one started advertising all the new shows for this year. they're crazy!!!!! :angry: :angry:

if CH5 have the rights they will show it, they have spent the money on aquiring the rights, it will get shown eventually

Yeah, they've started to show it again but do you wanna know the pi**take, they have missed out epi 17 - A Dark Turn, they are goin straight to Truth Takes Time!
What kind of Dumness is that????? :angry: Im sure they have coz i check on Sky Digital on Info n its the description to Truth take time! It pathetic that they are doing this coz The Dark Turn is a big part of the whole story!

if they do show S3 they better not do this! :angry:

man that sucks! i'm on of the lucky ones in the UK i guess, I have resources to see season 3 episodes currently up to episode 11, i'm pleased I don't have sky now if they are not going to show it! thats terrible!

i thought it was a dark turn on sunday?
hmm...
i think in another thread, 3 of us had a convo about storming the channel 5 office....anyone interested lol

~steph :o_O:

I'll join you. In the tv guides and on teletext it was the description for truth takes time but they did shoe a dark turn. Thank God to cause i couldn't of missed out on all that vaughn especially playing hockey. I think channel 5 will show season 3 but it will still be at the crappy time. It doesn't look good for season 4 though, whose going to but that.

Back