Season 3 Premeire Countdown

so we only have to wait a year for the next season, right? i have a question...what happened with matt and his friend running over a girl and the friend supposedly raping her?

That's a big miscue on the show - it seems like they dropped the story.

At the end of Season 2 episode 2 (titled Christian Troy), Matt, after finally coming clean with Sean right before a taped interview with a police officer, tells the officer in the interview that he did NOT had anything to do with the hit-and-run involving Cara Fitzgerald, when of course, he did.

We also saw Henry, Matt's Jewish friend, in juvenile prison, going crazy after raping Cara (he definitely is more screwed up than Matt, believe it or not!!).

This was a big story in the first season and they didn't touch at the end of the year, brought it back for the second season and then it's like they forgot about it.

I think they preferred to get Matt involved with Ava. The hit-and-run incident was only mentioned twice after that, by Julia to Sean ("that whole Henry thing", that's all Julia said), and then Matt, when he first met Ava while she was "counseling" him, told her he had a big guilt secret.

I was very disappointed at the beginning of the season when they seemed to have forgotten about it, but they had bigger fish in store for us (Christian losing his "son", Matt's paternity, the story with Ava, Julia's dream episode and Sean trying to make Julia jealous, and of course, the mistery of the Carver at the end of the season and Ava's big secret).

Great idea to start this thread Brooke! ;)

ooooh, okay. i thought there was a bunch of stuff i missed. that's weird. did they have different writers in the second season, or something, because it seemed to be so much better.

All I can think about right now is the Carver and my baby Christian...I'm so afraid that the season is going to open w/that beautiful face all cut and scarred up :(

tippinlover said:
All I can think about right now is the Carver and my baby Christian...I'm so afraid that the season is going to open w/that beautiful face all cut and scarred up :(
[post="1071795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know poor little Christian.... :( i am in like tv drought, right now, no alias, no nip/tuck, no more friends, just random tv show watching... :P

I am a HUGE Nip/Tuck fan, and the dates for the start of Season 3 I've seen vary from as early as June 28th to as late as September. I know that Ryan is filming a movie in March and that filming will start about April, so we should definitely see some new episodes during the summer. Hope that helps!

kiki81ny said:
I am a HUGE Nip/Tuck fan, and the dates for the start of Season 3 I've seen vary from as early as June 28th to as late as September. I know that Ryan is filming a movie in March and that filming will start about April, so we should definitely see some new episodes during the summer. Hope that helps!
[post="1203906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks for that. They need to take advantage of the momentum from winning the Globes.

THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE IS ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH @ 10 PM ON FX

Nip/Tuck Yahoo! Group (The best one)

It's a pretty active group, and if you like the show, join right away and get messages delivered daily. There's a lot of girls as usual, don't think it's all little pervs like me. :smiley:

Jessalyn Gilsig (Gina), Kelly Carlson (Kimber) have joined the cast, as well as newcomers Rhona Mitra (from Boston Legal and The Practice), and Bruno Campos (the doctor from Atlanta who fixed Sean's face on episode 15 last year).

VERY MILD SPOILER

Cambos will play Quentin Costa and I believe he'll be very involved with Sean and Christian (not really a spoiler if you ask me).

Back