Season 5 Season 3 Season Finale

Alias33

Cadet
Hey guys. I was just curious as to some ideas I'm sure all of you have about the Season 3 Finale...since S1 and S2 were so huge. So tell me some ideas and theories!

shouldnt this be in speculations based on spoilers? PLUS we need to know what happens on sunday before we make any guesses!!!

i don't think ANYONE would be able to take a guess and what's gonna happen in the season finale. heck, nobody knows what's gonna happen on sunday. :P

In the next episodes the writes will make us believe that Lauren
it´s a bad person, and Sydney will believe in that, and will make
thinks like convencing Vaughn that Lauren it´s bad. But we all
know Alias, nothing is like seems to be, huh? So, again the write
will u-turn, and they´ll show us that Lauren it´s a good person.
But in the end of season 3, they´ll show again that, but now
trully, that Lauren it´s a bad person, and much dangerous!

Hopefully Sark will be in more of the season finale this year. JJ did say that Sark's character was going to have a bigger part...

I think Vaughn and Syd will be somewhere together (maybe in chairs!) and Bill Vaughn will appear and he'll say, "Dad?" And if Lena Olin could come back, she could be with him, and Syd could say, "Mom?"

i had an idea, i doubt it would happen because other poilers i have read have suggested that vaughn finds out that lauren is evil berfore the finale ( at leas ti think shes a evil) but what i think would be a great finale is if sydney and vaughn get in a fight like in a corner of the cia like in the other seasons and it ends with sydney or vaughn being like why cant we be friends and the other on ebeing because i still love you !! and then vaughn like gets home and theres a package waiting for him and its the video of hoim and syd then it goes to like syd in surgery and the oerson supervising you only see the back of her and its blonde hair and then it zooms into vaughns face and and he is shocked then it zooms out and you see lauren standing behind him with a gun to his head

Alias24-7-365 said:
I think Vaughn and Syd will be somewhere together (maybe in chairs!) and Bill Vaughn will appear and he'll say, "Dad?" And if Lena Olin could come back, she could be with him, and Syd could say, "Mom?"
haha if that happened i think i would die laughing

I think Vaughn and Syd find out Lauren is evil before the finale, and during the finale, Syd and Lauren duke it out...Lauren has the upperhand and is about to kill Syd when Vaughn stabs her, and she dies. Then Vaughn looks at Syd and says he loves her and wants to be with her forever. they reconcile and get married...and have lots of little vaughns running around. THE END.

Alias24-7-365 said:
:lol: that'll be the day. that would be so great. :lol:

I think Vaughn and Syd find out Lauren is evil before the finale, and during the finale, Syd and Lauren duke it out...Lauren has the upperhand and is about to kill Syd when Vaughn stabs her, and she dies. Then Vaughn looks at Syd and says he loves her and wants to be with her forever. they reconcile and get married...and have lots of little vaughns running around. THE END.

:lol: don't we all wish? if only... ^_^

i think we shouldnt even bother trying to predict what is going to happen.... i mean JJ is extremely creative, and whatever happens, I dont think we are going to see it coming... for example, the missing 2 years? Who the hell would have guessed that?

spy_chica_kiki said:
Alias24-7-365 said:
haha if that happened i think i would die laughing
yes. that would definitely be something. hahaha. :smiley:

DeclassifiedAlias said:
i think we shouldnt even bother trying to predict what is going to happen.... i mean JJ is extremely creative, and whatever happens, I dont think we are going to see it coming... for example, the missing 2 years? Who the hell would have guessed that?
i completely agree!!!!!! :D

i've tried to think of things that would be good finales, but seriously, who would have EVER thought of 2 years gone???????? what could be more creative or even as creative as that? that anyone besides JJ can think of, I mean.

Then Vaughn looks at Syd and says he loves her and wants to be with her forever. they reconcile and get married...and have lots of little vaughns running around. THE END.

Problem with that is then there what would be a series starter how would the series go after that, I suspect downhill.

Back