Season 5 Season 3 spoiler from TV Guide

*sighs* well, tell you this much there's allways Will. i don't know. all i know is that tv guide can't spell. how can she just be just NAPPING! so vaughn could be married or he might not be. too early to tell. well they haven't started filming season 3 yet so they might change the story line. :smiley:

Well knowing JJ and his changes I am not sure that this is the final verdict. I am just going to still believe that JJ will bring Vaughn and Syd back together next season. Whomever this new girl is (his wife) is dead meat.

But keep in mind, "a component of Season 3" could still mean something that's wrapped up in a few episodes. It doesn't necessarily mean that all our theories are wrong, or that it's the "real world". He could be trying to throw everyone off track so that they'll be REALLY surprised by the next cliffhanger.

And at ABC.com, they say that it is a wedding band on his finger. Well, my theory goes down the drain... -moves on-

ok there goes my theory this totally sucks!!!! why does he have 2 b married???? why would jj do this 2 us????

That Spoiler left me a little disturbed. And if the wife of Vaughn were syd?
Syd wouldn´t have disappeared of immediate, because if no, I don´t understand as they can explain the argument during all the season.

"Syd's mission to retrace those missing years"

I hope that Vaughn´s Wife is Syd

i doubt that vaughn is married to syd, but it's possible if u look at the facts in the article it kind of makes sense that vaughn would b married 2 syd but doesn't it seem kind of soon?

WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! :eek: ok now all the tears are coming back!! why why why!!!! ok jj i really hate you right now!!! this better be resovled in the first couple of eps next season!! we better not have to wait alll freakin year to find out what happened!!omg i cant beleive it!! damn it!! ok its ok clam down!! maybe jj is just playing with us?!

As much as I hate to admit I was in denile that Vaughn was actually going to be married, I kind of knew this was coming. I said it somewhere on the board here, and I said that most of the season would focus on Sydney trying to figure out what happened in those missing years. I'm just upset that it looks as though we're going to be staying in the future since the article said that it's good for new people watching. Maybe that'll be just to hook them in though, and then we'll get to come back to 'present' time.

This is going to be an amazing season!

I hate the cliffhangers, I hate the Suspense, i hate Vaughn´s Wife (except Sydney obviously). Can´t Wait until September.

At Least, I can see again the 1st Season of Alias in AXN an 2nd Season this Summer (I hope)

PATIENCE :confused:

guys he didn't actually say who he was married to they are going to screw with our minds just watch.JJ won't let his fans down.yeah this is a great way to bring in new fans lets confuse them.

you are exaclty right lili!! why the hell would jj do that just to confuse us more?! omg cant wait til the new season!! :D

JJ said that Vaughn was married but JJ did not say whether this was in the real world or in a vision, delustion, future view from the telling, etc..

Back