Season 5 Season 3 spoiler from TV Guide

I don't think that "Syd's mission to retrace those missing years will 'definitely be a component' of Season Three" if it's merely a vision or glimpse--it would cheat the viewers if we have to suffer with her for weeks and weeks only to fall back to "the present" later on and say, "never mind, it didn't happen after all." Now that would be Dallas all over again (and thank goodness I didn't watch that show!).
;)

That kind of sucks! Oh well, what can you do? Too bad we don't make up the scripts, now that would be cool!
kylo4

yeah i agree with you 100% verdantheart!! that would tick so many viewers off and im sure jj would know not to do that!! i dont know what is goin on but i know there has to be something that we arent getting!! you know he is hiding something and thats what is going to blow us away!!

:stupidcomputer: I did not just read that! My computer must be screwing up!! LOL! JK! This SOOOO sux if it's true, tho!!!!!!!!!!! Going to my room to sob, and watch old, uplifting Alias tapes

im still mad, mostly becuase this is just depressing! but i will have faith in jj and hopefully something will happen to his unfortunate wife!hehehe! thats so mean but one thing to learn is that you dont mess with the s/v!
hopefully i will calm down a bit by season premiere!

maybe Vaughn is married to Syd. b/c in the interveiw jj said Vaughn was married, but he didnt say "to somebody else"- so he could be decieveing us into thinking that Vaughns married to someone else, so when it turns out he's married to Syd, it will be a "surprise". its a little optimistic but anyway if Vaughn really is married to someone else, she'll die anyway, so im not too worried.

Come on everyone! Let's have some faith in JJ! Nothing is concrete and some things can still be changed. I'm a huge S/V shipper as much as the next person, but this could be a huge plot story. Let's trust JJ will do the right thing and see where it leads us to in his wacky/genius head of his. Have a little faith!

alias:88 said:
maybe Vaughn is married to Syd. b/c in the interveiw jj said Vaughn was married, but he didnt say "to somebody else"- so he could be decieveing us into thinking that Vaughns married to someone else, so when it turns out he's married to Syd, it will be a "surprise". its a little optimistic but anyway if Vaughn really is married to someone else, she'll die anyway, so im not too worried.
i dont htink that would work because u have to have the person constent to marry them also, Vaughn said he had though Sydney was dead so he would marry her. at least hopefully not. it would be creepy if he tried to marry a 'dead' person

~*~*~ BornToBeWild ~*~*~

alias:88 said:
but he didnt say "to somebody else"- so he could be decieveing us into thinking that Vaughns married to someone else, so when it turns out he's married to Syd, it will be a "surprise".
I hope not because then it would mean poor writing. If Vaughn was married to Sydney, he would have said so right away instead of clamming up and avoiding the subject. That's how a husband behaves with a wife who doesn't remember--that's what would reassure her. If the truth is pleasant, he'll rush to reassure her with it; if it's unpleasant, he'll try to cushion the blow. If it turns out that he's married to Sydney, having Vaughn hesitate to tell her so is to cause him to break character by being uncharacteristically cruel--and for what, a cliffhanger.

No, I'm looking forward to see how this goes. They've complicated things, and that's just how I like 'em. It doesn't mean that Vaughn has stopped loving Sydney. (Are you disappointed that he didn't hang it up for 20+ years like Jack? Jack had 10 years with Irina under his belt and an unpleasant--to put it mildly--parting. I like Jack, but, really, his attitude is a little unhealthy, don't you think?)
;)

NOTE: This could be a MAJOR spoiler

From TV Guide:

Alias: Sydney (Jennifer Garner) awakened from a deep sleep to discover that she had been presumed dead for the last two years. Where the heck was she? But more importantly, did Vaughn (Michael Vartan) really go off and get hitched to someone else — as his shiny new wedding band seemed to suggest? "Yes, he did," confirms exec producer J.J. Abrams, who adds that Syd's mission to retrace those missing years will "definitely be a component" of Season Three. We can't wait.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/030523a.asp

*teary eyed* How could JJ do this to us?.... How could he do it to me? *anger rises* I didn't think he wanted a death sentence...But...but *sobs* Vaughn CAN'T be married...

Back