Season 5 Season 3 spoiler from TV Guide

Ok people, we now know that Vaughn being married is pretty much how it's gonna be. We must learn to deal and go on. As much as I want Syd and Vaughn to be together...I think JJ know's how this is all gonna work out in the end.

~Princess :king:

Vaughn will end up being married to a spy, like Christian Slater's character, or like Jack. I think that will cause some major tension because maybe Sydney will suspect she is a spy, but can't tell Vaughn because she's not sure, and she thinks Vaughn might think she was only saying that to get him back or something like that. Sydney and Vaughn are going to get sent out on missions and there will be great sexual tension! I love it!!

Don't worry they will get together in the end, but I feel like if they are really together, it's because the show is ending. so don't wish for it too hard!

i'd almost rather have vaughn married then no more alias. that's bad to hear. i think there's something to it though, i still don't think its one of those oh look vaughn's married i think there's something else to it though.

but there's also a new male character coming to alias i think.......hopefully its not another love interest for sydney while vaughn is married cause then that will ruin everything.....jj is making this so difficult for us and making us wait a WHOLE SUMMER is not help matters much

WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A MINUTE! JJ might kill off Vaughn's wife. you know how all of syd's loves either die or something weird happens to them. Well maybe they'll kill off Vaughn's wife.

spy_girl21 said:
WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A MINUTE! JJ might kill off Vaughn's wife. you know how all of syd's loves either die or something weird happens to them. Well maybe they'll kill off Vaughn's wife.
Killing someone off always solves the problem? I don't think so. Besides, how would she be killed? No one has something against Vaughn as far as we can see--yet. I really don't think JJ would do that, as Vaughn would need time to mourn, and it would just get--well, boring.

okay no offense to JJ or anything but what in heaven's name do you gain from skipping two years in the future right and s/v being broken up.what's the point two years cool whatever but no offense i think the majority of alias fans are s/v shippers i mean i could be wrong.

but in my personal opinion its stupid idiotic i have alot of other words for it too.i'm sorry i haven't seen it yet i'm aloud to be in denial

Back