Season 5 Season 3 spoiler from TV Guide

No one hates you Xtremelimits08---it's ok to think that this season finale ending scene is interesting. I'm a huge S/V shipper and I think it'll definately add elements to show too. It's gonna be an interesting year.

Sydney and Vaughn have to get back togeather! I dont think I could take it if they didn't. If Vaughn is married he has to dump is mutilated wife (because we beat the poo out of her) and go back to Sydney. He cant be married!

GO Xtremelimits08!!!!! Make sure to trow a pillow at the tv when we disover who Vaguhn is married to. That is if it's Sydney then we're just going to have to keep our pillows to ourselves. And like you, I hate Alice. If he is married I am going to have to start an Alice Haters website. even tho im pretty sure that there probably already is a few of them. Remember:
*Throw pillows at Vaughn's wife
*Start a Alice Haters website
*And if Vaughn's wife is Sydney, dance in your nudy pants with happieness!

Egyptian Kat said:
Remember:
*Throw pillows at Vaughn's wife
*Start a Alice Haters website
*And if Vaughn's wife is Sydney, dance in your nudy pants with happieness!
"nudy pants"?
:lol:

I'll keep that in mind
and trust me i will definatly start a Alice haters club!!!!!!If he ends up being married to her!!!!!!! :angry:
i think there might already be one though!!!!!!!
-lol nudy pants!!!!!!!! :P

You know what I think they are going to do? I hate to say it but, this is what I think. I think that Vaughn will be married. Eventually, Sydney and Will will get together, but it will never be like, TRUE love, since Syd is still in love with Vaughn. Anyway, something ends up happening to either Will or Vaughn's wife or both, and and the end of the season Vaughn and Syd will be back together. That's what I think they're gonna do. I mean, we all know that Sydney and Vaughn are gonna be back together EVENTUALLY! :( :( But it's going to be so sad!!! ::Runs into a corner and cries::

well we have new info that syd has a love interest and these are in there words that he is late 20s or 30s attractive,sexy. not boyish,a real man so i think will is out of the pic

Ladies & Gentlemen ( if there are any here)

Don't lose hope we all know Syd and Vaughn will end up together eventually..in fact its certain unless JJ wants to be killed (I'll kill him personally lol). Yes...maybe Syd and Will will get together because shes upset and confused but Vaughn will get really jealous and there will be a lot of cutsey heart stopping breathtaking moments.

I mean I definetly DO NOT want Vaughn to be married (I can't beleive him) but it would be really great of we had the angsty thing between them like we did in th e first season. I think that would be fun. I mean I want them to end up...eventually or right now...but well I don't think we should despair just yet.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>
:redhair:

Yeah! I totally agree!!

well we have new info that syd has a love interest and these are in there words that he is late 20s or 30s attractive,sexy. not boyish,a real man so i think will is out of the pic

WHAT? Where did you hear this? Tell me, NOW!!! OKay, I'm all right, sorry! But we all know, that Sydney will never have a REAL TRUE love relationship with anyone else, because she's SO in love with Vaughn! She'll be mad, jelous, depressed and all that. So if she DOES have any new 'love intrests', it won't be real love. And I do agree with Agent_Goodnight that Syd and Vaughn will have all those angsty moments again, and they WILL EVENTUALLY be together again!

hi all I love alias.
Someone can answer me a question?
are vaughn and sydney together?
Will they be together'
please answer me.

Hi! I'm new.
But here's my theory on season three... somebody said that nobody had anything against Vaughn. But so not true. Well not directly anyways. Irina, she wants to see Syd happy so when she finds out Syd's back and Vaughns married and Syd's all depressed, she'll just go and Vaughn's wife killed so Syd can be with Vaughn again... therefore making Syd happy.

I really doubt this will actually happen but I'm trying to be optimistic.

I'm still in denial about Vaughn being married, but you can't win em all. or can you?hmmm :sly:

Sorry to rain on the parade....believe me or not...I'm not sure myself yet but here's a go....

I remember reading somewhere , I think the Declassified book, that the writers original intentions were to have Syd and Will together. They were allshocked when Will got such negative attention in the beginning and people were rooting for Syd and Vaughn. So I believe it may still be in the writers minds to have Syd and WIll together....

Uh, HEY! I SAID THAT!!! Well, not exactly, but up there! ::Points up:: I said that I think they're gonna have syd get with will, and then later something will happen to will and vaughn's wife so that syd and vaughn will be together again! I read in the declassified book that when JJ was writing the first scene with syd and vaughn he thought he could have an on going romance between the two! Ow, my head hurts...this isnt good...it's confusing.

I think that vaughn will be married to "Francie". I think that syd will not remember what happened between her and francie until the end of season 3 . i'm usually right about these things.

O.K. I'm new here . . . what is the declassified book??

I'm with everyone else that thinks Syd will try to move on with her life, we'll watch Vaughn and Syd lead separate lives for awhile but I'm sure their paths will cross which will cause UST AGAIN plus I think they'll eventually one of them will have to come to the other's rescue when something goes wrong with a mission ,etc.. . . and then they'll realize just what they did have.

But I think this "all" will take time . . . . maybe a whole season. Who knows I get a kick on just how much specualtion goes on when none of really knows!!!!!

When does Season 3 start shooting and wonder when it's back on TV, late September????

Sunshine45123 said:
O.K. I'm new here . . . what is the declassified book??
See this book (Alias: Declassified). (I think I set the link up so that it sets allalias.com up as an affiliate . . .) If you click on the book to bring up the book's page and then click on the picture of the book again, you can see some of the contents.

I know that Enterprise has started shooting, but I don't think that Alias has quite started yet because I haven't heard that 13 Going on 30 has wrapped yet.
;)

hey! in my opinion, i think all of ya'll r wrong! i think that... after Syd disappeared, Vaughn wuz soooo depressed & heartbroken, that Alice (or w/e hiz ex'z name iz...) went & comforted him, & he thought that he fell back in love w/her, so they got married, & so, when Syd found out, she wuz so totally heart-broken that she quitz the CIA, goez 2 her mom & Sark, & fulfills the prophecy (don't u remember when her mom told her that it wuz her [Syd] in Rambaldi'z manuscriptz????)... & also fallz in love w/Sark, 'cuz, how could she not??? he'z HOT!

Back