Season 5 Season 3 Theory

okay here is my way out there thorey about what hapened to syd.

After the fight syd had with the allison the conveant show up and take syd and allison. They took syd cause of the whole propechy thing. When they took syd, she was pregnat (this explains the photos at vartanho.com) The conveant didn't terminate the pregancy in case the child turned out to be the special child of Rambaldi. This would explain why syd contacted Kendall "9months" after her "death". She couldn't very well kick someone ass pregnat. She had the baby and escaped( the baby is still with the coveant being tested)

i know ur saying what about the scar well maybe they extraced her eggs as a percausion

i know it's a bit out there but what do u think?

This makes sense. I was actually going to post a similar theory myself. I think it ties in nicely with a lot of the the other things that are happening. There has been speculation that there is a conspiracy to isolate Sydney. I think Syd knew she was pregnant and was trying to protect the baby. I don't think that Kendall told her all she needs to know about her missing years, there is more to come. Also, I have thought from the beginning that Vaughn was with Lauren to protect Sydney for some reason, but he could be protecting something else...perhaps his child? If it was the Covenant's plan (and maybe also Sloane's/Irina's) to isolate Sydney, this is exactly what they would do. Kill all her friends (or force them into hiding) and force her lover to distance himself from her.

That is a very good theory. The prophecy says, “She will render the greatest power onto utter desolation.” The greatest power is love, the love of a mother for her child. Syd erased her memory to protect her child and Vaughn married Lauren for the same reason. But where is the baby? Is it with the covenant? This is so awfully frightening to do this to an innocent baby. I can not believe that the producers would do this to the audience.
Maybe Syd gave the baby to someone she trusts. Irena takes care of the baby. I doubt that a mother would erase her memory if she knew her child is somewhere in danger. She would not want to forget it. But knowing the chid is safe and the only possibility to kept it safe is to destroy the covenant. Therefore Syd erased her memory because she knows that she could not stay away from her child.

I think that Sydney did have a baby and that she left the baby with her mother. Her mother then left the baby with her sister which would explain the appearance of Irina's sister earlier in the season.

Yeah it would be a VERY new and unique twist if sydney did have a baby when she was away for two years, but the whole reason for vaughn marrying lauren to protect it is a little foolish in my oppinion. he probably never knew about it, becuase i bet if he did know about the "baby" he would have found some way to find sydney so that they could all be happy. but thats just an idea!

I understand about the link, but Photo Surveillance
is a big section, can you be more specific?

Promotional Images
Cast of Alias
Behind-The-Scenes
Screen Captures
Events
Miscellaneous

and which specific picture name???

I remember the rumors flying around that they thought Jennifer was pregnant cause she wore loose clothing...but I do not recall anything sydney specific about that.....my interest is peaked...

Back