Season 3

Sydney gasped. Vaughn was running after her. Sydney spun around and ran as fast as she could. She looked over her shoulder. Vaughn was a little closer to catching her. All of the sudden she rammed into a large metal object.

"Ow." She said. She looked up and smiled. "I found my car! Eat my dust Agent Vaughn!"

Sydney opened the door and jumped inside. ‘How dare he break up with me!’ she thought. She turned on the car and sped away. Her words were true, Vaughn had just reached the car as it screeched away. He found someone had put a pile of dirt behind the car. But instead of eating dust, he ate a mouthful of dirt.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Sydney laughed at Vaughn she had looked back to see Vaughn spitting out the dirt. Then her emotions covered her again. Her head felt light. Tears stung the back of her eyes. She had no clue where she was driving but she just drove through the familiar streets. Finally she stopped at an old house. It was her fathers house. She got out and bounded toward the door. She gave it a few large pounds. A woman answered the door.

"Mom?" Sydney cried letting her tears out.

Back