season 3

Guest7119

Ensign
hey!
i live in london and the new season hasn't started here yet.
could you tell tell me a bit about what happened in the series premiere?
amisha

don't give in to the temptation. let yourself be surprised. i found out some things before the episode aired and i was truly disapointed that i did. it is so much more exciting when you have no idea what is going to happen. i am not going to read spoilers ANYMORE!!!! that was the last straw. i always say that i won't, but then i do. however, i was not surprised at most of what happened in the premier. it was still very exciting, but not near as much as last years premier, cause last year i wasn't here reading the spoilers.

i second that. its much more exciting watching the show not knowing anything about whats gonna happen. i read some spoilers too, wish i didnt :(

sdmix said:
don't give in to the temptation. let yourself be surprised. i found out some things before the episode aired and i was truly disapointed that i did. it is so much more exciting when you have no idea what is going to happen. i am not going to read spoilers ANYMORE!!!! that was the last straw. i always say that i won't, but then i do. however, i was not surprised at most of what happened in the premier. it was still very exciting, but not near as much as last years premier, cause last year i wasn't here reading the spoilers.
I agree!

read all the spoilers in fact i posted one or two!!!!!
oops!!!! *shy's away*
but sum things i don't know!!!
awwww well i'm wait!!!!!!

I live in the UK and I have read loads of spoilers. I am trying to find a site that will give me complete episode transcripts but I have't found one yet.

Back