Season 5 Season 3

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
Hey everybody.... just read this at spoilerfix.com

The Rambaldi storyline and the two year mystery will be wrapped up by the season finale. Look for a huge revelation at the end of episode 11.

What do you think happens by the end of episode 11? I pray it has to do with the Sydney, Vaughn, and Lauren triangle. I hope Vaughn finally comes to his senses and comes back to Syd. Or maybe Vaughn discovers Lauren is up to no good. I have a feeling Lauren knew Sydney was alive.

I can't wait for the V/L relationship to come to a crashing halt.

i wander what that is????? i hope syd remembers the past 2 years!!! n definetly what you said freakforalias Syd and Vaughn back together!

OMG - thats only 5 episodes away!!! what is gonna happen!?!?!?!?!??!? i'm really excited now!!!

The rambaldi storyline will be wrapped up? That's kinda sad. I've come to love the whole artifact thing. It's so much fun. Well, I'm glad the two years will be wrapped up, though. I really do want to know what happened. :D

jems said:
OMG - thats only 5 episodes away!!!
And the 8 ball did say that Sydney & Vaughn would share a kiss within the next 5 episodes....hmmm ;)

The rambaldi storyline will be wrapped up? That's kinda sad.
I agree! The show seems to revolve around that plot. Wonder what those writers are up to?

But if the Rambaldi story is over, then what's going to happen to the show? I mean, it's kind of been based on the whole Rambaldi thing and Sydney's role in the prophecy. I wonder what new approach that they're gonna take with this thing

hey i have a theory you how alison said that the convent wanted sydneys memory of soemthing maybe sydney (during the two years ) knew that and erased her memory so they wouldn't find out, and she went to the CIA so they would protect her, so couldn't captured.?!?!?!?!? well thats my theroy i really want to know what happened!!!!

I don't think the Rambaldi story is over, its a major arc for the show! I'm sure this is something to do with Lauren's "big secret" cause the 8Ball already told us that Syd/Vaughn kiss within the next 5 episodes which leads us... alas to episode 11 ;)

well it did say in the 8 Ball transcript for 11/4 that Sydney and Vaughn will kiss within the next 5 episodes and Lauren and Vaughn wont' be together by episode 14.So maybe the kiss is it? I have no idea. I used to have really good theories but JJ writes unexpected things so ya never know ;)

maybe lauren was part of the project christmas and knew sydney from that and also maybe lauren knows allison and they are working together with the covenant. keep you friends close and your enemies closer. Makes sense why lauren would marry vaugh to get close to sydney and keep an eye on her...

Very interesting...the idea that Lauren knew about Syd being alive has not crossed my mind, but it makes sense. I'd love it if she turned bad and I could watch her and Syd duke it out a few times...

livesonspoilers said:
hey i have a theory you how alison said that the convent wanted sydneys memory of soemthing maybe sydney (during the two years ) knew that and erased her memory so they wouldn't find out, and she went to the CIA so they would protect her, so couldn't captured.?!?!?!?!? well thats my theroy i really want to know what happened!!!!
That's a really great theory!! Isn't lauren supposed to be in for seven more seasons?? I think that vaughn asks for a divorce in ep. 11 :woot: more S/V ness!!

jems said:
OMG - thats only 5 episodes away!!! what is gonna happen!?!?!?!?!??!? i'm really excited now!!!
same here I'm pumped (grabs a tissue box) just n case

I hope lauren finally obtains a heart and lays off of Sydney for 2 seconds...she's just so jealous and she has no reason to be cause she has Vaughn, but then again I'll write this cause I know someone will write it if I don't, Vaughn still :throb: 's Sydney and Lauren is starting to see that I guess

Back