Season 4 DVD

bep

Cadet
Just wondering if any one knows when season 4 will be released.... or is it just still speculation?

been wondering the same thing, ive missed :angry: all but like 3 ep.s this season :banghead: . They just Had to go and move it to wed. nights when im working. Stupid vcr decides all the suden it dont wanna record, got another, well now stupid cats decide its fun to pull out the power cord :smash: , soooooooo im trying :hide: hard not to watch these now playing. : i wanna wait and see them in order. :movie:

Well, I haven't heard of an actual release date, but I'm assuming that it will most likely be released in September since that's what they did with S3 last year. Of course, if Alias doesn't air until January again, they might hold off on releasing the DVDs until November. But September's my guess.

usually we would have the box art by now. I'm betting it will have Syd + Nadia + Jack + Sloane on it.

Hibou said:
usually we would have the box art by now. I'm betting it will have Syd + Nadia + Jack + Sloane on it.
[post="1324485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that would be my guess. I bet it will look really cool!

That would be a fricknin awesome cover! I can't wait to buy the 4th season. It has been really good, even though there are a lot of complaints about it.

I just got Season 1 of Scrubs yesterday and in it they had a little insert for upcoming Buena Vista DVD relases.

All the one for Alias said that it will be released this fall.

But since Desperate Housewives and Lost are being released like September 20th and 5th, I'd imagine Alias would be released somewhere around there.

I contacted Disney-Netherlands and they said that it will be released around september. A 6-disc set like season 1-3. It can also be pre-ordered at a dutch (web)shop for a release in september. This is the biggest dvd/cd company in NL.

I can't wait until we get the box cover...although they never show the best part of it....like when you remove the plastic thing and you get a whole new box cover... I was like whoa!! when I opened my season 2 and when I opened season 3 I did a little dance because they had got rid of Lauren

www.tvshowsondvd.com posted the following:

Within the past two weeks, we let you know that - despite TV Guide's mention of an "early in the month" release - we had gotten firm word that Alias - The Complete 4th Season would hit the streets in late October, probably the 25th. Now Buena Vista has confirmed that the October 25th release date is correct, with a $59.99 list price for the 6-DVD set. No other information is available just yet, but stay tuned!

Back