Season 4 DVD

According to tvshowsondvd.com, the tentative release date for Alias Season 4 is October 25. Of course this is always subject to change but at least we have a general idea of when the DVD's release will be.

spy_girl21 said:
hmm.. I'll have to put it on my b-day wish list. :smiley:
[post="1403134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Does anyone know when/if ABC will re AIR season four in sequence?

Yeah ABC never does re-runs during the summer but I heard TNT starts syndication this fall. I can't believe that date though it makes no sense. How can they have the S5 premiere on 10/5 and have the S4 DVDs be released on 10/25.

I just wanna see some damn cover art!!

The cover art is up at tvshowsondvd.com. It's a black/gray/silverish cover with Jennifer and Mia on the front with black and white block photos of the other characters around and behind them. Looks pretty good.

I like the design better than Season Three's. Did you see the price of it? $60! It's more than the previous seasons! ouch.

White_Rabbit said:
Yeah ABC never does re-runs during the summer but I heard TNT starts syndication this fall. I can't believe that date though it makes no sense. How can they have the S5 premiere on 10/5 and have the S4 DVDs be released on 10/25.

I just wanna see some damn cover art!!
[post="1405773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yea I know I dont really understand why they would do that either.....it doesnt make much sense

Back