Season 4 DVDs

Your in luck, for some reason it's due out in november i think. I did a search for alias on play.com, but it didn't reveal a release date. But if you manually search the upcoming release pages it has alias season 4, £38.99

Check out Amazon, they're giving a discount of 35% or something. I already have the season four DVDs cos my brother bought them at a Chinese pirated video shop.

Kakan said:
season 5 starts 29:th of september and s4 is out on DVD the 25:th of October :smiley:
[post="1462234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
How did you know it's coming on air on the 29th? I thought they were still shooting.

Sarkomaniac said:
How did you know it's coming on air on the 29th? I thought they were still shooting.
[post="1464011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

doh they are shooting ALIAS when we are watching it......... :rolleyes:

Kakan said:
doh they are shooting ALIAS when we are watching it......... :rolleyes:
[post="1464026"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Isn't that a bad idea? What if for some reason something goes wrong with the shooting? Then that means the whole show would be delayed. But anyway, I don't have ABC so I'm waiting for the DVDs to be released.

Sarkomaniac said:
Isn't that a bad idea? What if for some reason something goes wrong with the shooting? Then that means the whole show would be delayed. But anyway, I don't have ABC so I'm waiting for the DVDs to be released.
[post="1464039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well they have done that since the beginning so.....I dont have abc either(maybe cuz I live in Sweden :rolleyes: )but I am not gonna wait a year...I have my source :D

Kakan said:
well they have done that since the beginning so.....I dont have abc either(maybe cuz I live in Sweden :rolleyes: )but I am not gonna wait a year...I have my source  :D
[post="1464043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have my source too, but uh... they'd have to finish shooting first. And I meant that won't Jennifer Garner's pregnancy slow down her performance?

Sarkomaniac said:
I have my source too, but uh... they'd have to finish shooting first. And I meant that won't Jennifer Garner's pregnancy slow down her performance?
[post="1464052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nooo believe me they are not finish with s5 yet......yes she is gonna take it more careful go to the spoiler thread if you wanna know :P

Kakan said:
nooo believe me they are not finish with s5 yet......yes she is gonna take it more careful go to the spoiler thread if you wanna know :P
[post="1464057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So if they're not finished with season 5, they'd have to first finish it to release the DVDs no matter what sources you have, right? And I only joined today so how do I get to the spoilers thread? (n)

Back