season 4 episode one

how happy are people about syd and vaughn's flames under the covers-too quick or just right?
also, how are people with the rescue from the rail car-
does the damsel in distress thing work-or should she have been able to get herself out of it?
MC

i think it was too quick. mainly because Sydney will just get emotional. that poor girl. I think that they should give their relationship some structure! I mean with no SD-6 they can date, since season 2, but they just wont let them go for it realisticly. Come on guys, its time.

I think that they may have "rushed" Sid and Vaughn into the sack to fast. I mean he still is dealing with the getting over the fact that his wife is dead because HE killed her! And, what about the fact that Sid is still getting over the fact that her Dad KILLED her mother! These people have a lot to work through!

Well, it's not like it was their first time together, so I think it was pretty natural to want to get back in the saddle so to speak and try to forget the whole Lauren thing. Of course, it won't work in the long run, hence to whole Vaughn-seeks-forgiveness in Ice. Still, considering the fact that they have such a dangerous job, it makes sense for S/V to want to express their love. They never know if their next mission is their last.

I sort of think they rushed things between Sydney and Vaughn, but on the other hand they never know whats going to happen to one another when they are out on a mission. One could be seriously injured or go into a coma for a while. I think they should have started out slow in the first few episodes and then went from there. Maybe in like the fourth or fifth episode they should have jumped into the sack together. That would have been more appropriate. :D

I don't think it was rushed. They've had these feelings and haven't been able to express them in so long. I think they were right to slow things down after that episode, but they obviously missed being with each other.

a little too fast...they should get some structure to their relationship, but on the other hand, they've had the feeling for so long and been without each other for so long and now they can finally be together so who can blaim them? :smiley:
but they both sure have a lot to cope with, that's true. maybe they should've taken it a little slower. at least they're taking it slower now, and that's good. but on the other hand they have a kinda dangerous lifestyle which dangers them both all the time. it's understandable that the few moments when everything's allright and no one is in a coma on injured on captured or being tortured are worth gold. and maybe worth rolling in the hay. ^_^

It was what we were talking about. For some reason my computer keeps cutting things out of my posts. It's really weird. I was saying that they keep talking about talking things slow and then they keep sleeping with each other.

stupid computer!! :D

amisha
xxx

Yeah. But now, either they don't do anything but stand there or they have sex. They need to find some sort of balance.

amisha
xxx

just for the first ep:
yeah it was fast, but then it was something that easily happens in reality, people who were once intimate sleep with each other, but then they aren't able to get the emotional stuff set right. i mean she wasn't able to speak about her father killing her mother thing with him. just because you have sex again doesn't mean you have a good relationsship again.

and kinda yeah what i first thought was proven with the upcoming eps like ice and nocturne, but it's kinda weird that wtlv was before nocturne.

Back