Season 4 Episodes

My name is Doug and I live in Phoenix. I recently started watching Alias. I rented and watched every episode from the first 3 seasons on DVD. Now that I'm completely hooked I was wondering if anyone has all the episodes from season 4 taped? I would like to be able to catch up to the current episodes. If anyone has them taped I could copy them and guarantee I would return them. Please help. Thanks
:D

curriedo said:
My name is Doug and I live in Phoenix.  I recently started watching Alias.  I rented and watched every episode from the first 3 seasons on DVD.  Now that I'm completely hooked I was wondering if anyone has all the episodes from season 4 taped?  I would like to be able to catch up to the current episodes.  If anyone has them taped I could copy them and guarantee I would return them.  Please help.  Thanks
[post="1257690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
season 4 is still in the making

What is your AIM name?

curriedo said:
My name is Doug and I live in Phoenix.  I recently started watching Alias.  I rented and watched every episode from the first 3 seasons on DVD.  Now that I'm completely hooked I was wondering if anyone has all the episodes from season 4 taped?  I would like to be able to catch up to the current episodes.  If anyone has them taped I could copy them and guarantee I would return them.  Please help.  Thanks
[post="1257690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Back