Season 4 in the U.K.

Hi,

This is my first time on a forum site, so i'll apologise in advance if this has been covered before.

Does Anyone know when Season 4 is going to air in the U.K. and also when the region 2 box set of season three is going to be released. As i can't seem to find the info anywhere.

Thanks

:smiley:

From my intel sources, I believe I have the answers you seek:

Season Four is set to air on the Bravo channel sometime in April, though as far as I know a date is not yet set.

And the Season Three box-set was supposed to be out now or soon, but has been pushed back to early June, I believe.

Hope that helps. (y)

AJB said:
From my intel sources, I believe I have the answers you seek:

Season Four is set to air on the Bravo channel sometime in April, though as far as I know a date is not yet set.

And the Season Three box-set was supposed to be out now or soon, but has been pushed back to early June, I believe.

Hope that helps.  (y)
[post="1238201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THANKS,

Nope, don't think so...at least there's nothing atthere website...but in a paragraph describing the concept of the last two seasons, they begin "For those of you who've been buried in a steel-lined bunker for the past three years,". I guess that really rather accurately describes or relationship with 4 and five.

Jai :rain:

*I WANT S4!!!*

Ok I don't know if this is reliable, but anyway I thought I'd post this :

Sunday 3rd of April, Bravo, at 9 pm, the first two are back to back!

But can you believe they've put it up against 24 and Nip/Tuck! :angry:

Brilliant. Knew it was April, but i've been wondering about the exact date.

Where did you come by this intel?... :thinking:

Back