Season 5 Season 4 Intel

I'm farily new to the world of scanning so the link I am going to give you is a bit huge and you have to scroll left and right as you can't see the whole page on the screen (I needed to reduce the size again by 50% and I forgot :() to read the articles.

You want to know what guest stars are coming this season and if we will see Lauren? Well click the link below for a oversized (sorry) scan of page 7 of the Alias Magazine #9. Also Jennifer Garner's stunt double Shauna Duggins talks about an upcoming stunt she did for a Season 4 episoed.

Click here for oversized scan of Alias Mag. Pg. 7

If you have a slow connection I wouldn't try clicking on it.

Sister Spy said:
Nice!!!! :D  Thnx!
[post="1201844"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Your Welcome also here's more spoilers from the magazine. Breif episode synopsis for The Index up to Pandora.

The Index - The mysterious Blackwell Index is everyone's priority, but what secrets dose it hold? Syd and Vaughn are reminded nothing is ever as it seems...
Airdate March 2nd

*My side note* Isn't Blackwell the guy who has the best and worse dress list? :P Maybe that's what it is? The best and worst dress list of the spy industry? (That was a joke please don't take me seriously)

The Road Home - Vaughn begins to questions everything he knew about his father, and Jack retreads a familiar, dangerous path towards someone from his past...
Aridate March 9th

The Orphan - Nadia's complicated upbringing begins to become clearer, just as Vaughn is forced to undertake a quest that he knows could change his life forever...
Airdate March 16th

Nightingale - A vicious experiment sparks the interest of APO, especially Jack and Vaughn, Syd entrusts Jack with something that isn't hers to divulge...
Airdate March 23th

Pandora - Vaughn is drawn into a deadly situation that could finally provide him with the truth abouthis father, but at what cost...?
Airdate March 30th

There you go that's it so far from the Magazine. :smiley: Also in the Alias Fun section of this site I posted the article about the 2005 Alias Magazine Awards. :smiley:

AAAH, I'm being soooo spoiled with these spoilers :P I'm really lovin it. So stupid that I can't read the magazine, (I live in The Netherlands) And I haven't watched season 3 yet!!!!!!

Back