Season 4 Season 4 Promo

Jaimie

Retired
i just seen the Season 4 promo during the commercial break of Desperate Housewives. Lots of cool aliases coming up and S/V makeouts was shown....and syd jumping on a car. Rawkin' :woot: :woot: (y)

OMFG! I totally know! I was NOT prepared for that! I started hyperventalting, and now I CANT pay attention to Desperate Housewives! OmG.. I cant breathe..

ok.. now that I got that out of my system (actually no, i am typing as fast as my fingers can possibly go)

That was the best promo i have ever seen in its career! I have forgotten how incredibly good this show is! God... that was hot! I love s/v :love: geez... Shocking.. i loved it..

JANUARY 5th PLEASE!

OMG, OMG, OMG...it was insane!!!!!!! All the Aliases and the action just looked crazy!!!!

And yeah, the makeout scenes definitely looked hot...I absolutely cannot wait until January...damn I wish I taped DH tonight...I wanna see that promo again...

omg im hysterical right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i swear to you i AM hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!
im compeltly freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!
syd and vaughn gonna take is slow
then they have sex

omg im so excited i just cant type

but i mssed the beginnig o it - i hope alias media has it
::screams and runs around:::

OK, seriously I still haven't calmed down yet...I'm entirely too old to be acting this way!!!!

I just wasn't prepared for that...it was soooooo good!!!!

i liked the alias where
she was in a bra and tshirt and short haired wig....it was near the end.....and the long blonde wig.

Vaughn looks great! His hair is a little longer.
The whole "We need to take it slow" "okay" and then them rolling around on the bed Tattoo Vaughn!! Scrumptious!!
Sydney feeding Vaughn a slice of pizza
Marshall saying "She's really good!" then Syd blowing up a car
Vaughn watching Syd through the scope of a rifle and Sydney looking directly at him and smiling cut back to Vaughn looking past the rifle at her and smiling! Gah!!

That was the most exciting thing I've ever seen in my life!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All those disguises and hairstyles!! Syd on missions with her sister!!! Syd smiling and eating pizza, and feeding Vaughn pizza!!!!! Sydney and Vaughn cuddling on a plane, and then IN BED!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

That was a REALLY long promo too. I hope Alias Media has it soon so we can watch it over and over and over again!

no caps at AliasMedia yet. hopefully within the next day or two or i'll die. i'll have to look through the caps to see the whole season :eek:

Seriously, the scenes showing she and Nadia work together kicked a**!!! And I think it's safe to say that Nadia is going to be able to hold her own...

Also, I love the whole "I'm gonna kick your a**" line b/c that is soooooo our Syd from Season 1...I missed that Syd last year...

Abby123 said:
seriously! I want to watch it again! WHY didnt i tape DH?!!!!! that was the BEST promo EVER!!!!
[post="1075786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me tooooooooooooooooooo! ::cries::

if alias media doesnt have it I"LL JUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets only hope so because you know the networks show 1 long promo and then chop it up into little bits, the long one never to be seen again..

Back