Season 4 Season 4 Theories

ok-vaughn was stabbed in such a place that he had a collapsed lung but yet he escaped the hospital by sliding down the fire hose(pretty unbelieveable even for alias)the lauren gets shot like six times and we have already heard she will be back at least as a recurring character and even allison was shot repeatedly and yet still lived?either alias is letting some unrealistic things slide(which has happened before)or they all posess some type of power from Rambaldi maybe? we already know sydney is a "project" so maybe the other pages wree detailing vaughn,lauren and maybe allison or even sark as "projects" . Just a thought i mean vaughn sure does get injured severely and manages to be all right-just a little fishy for me, even for ALIAS.any thoughts?

really, i stopped focusing on that stuff a while ago. i dont really care all that much if vaughn had a punctured lung but now hes fine. its tv, its not real.

BUT YAH they could all be part of the projects.

I have two theories, but they're not really about the same thing. They both involve Sydney, Nadia, and lauren though. Tell me how you think I could improve it or change it, because some things don't amke a lot of sense. Here goes!

Sydney, Nadia, and Lauren and How They Relate to Jack, Irina, Katya, Sloane, and Rambaldi

Sydney is somehow controlled by Jack (the documents in the finale tell us that)
Nadia is mentally controlled by Sloane (he can easily gain her trust)
Lauren is controlled by teh Covenant which includes Katya and maybe Irina

Sydney is supposedly the Chosen One
Nadia is definitley the Passenger
Lauren isn;t given any specific name in the Rambaldi World

Sydney's parents are Jack and Irina. Her aunt is Katya.
Nadia's parents are Sloane and Irina. Her aunt is Katya.
Lauren's biological parents are unknown.

We all know that Irina, Sloane, and Katya are obssessed with Rambaldi. Jack has been saying that he doesn't, but he could easily be lying. Just assuming taht jack is somewhat interested in Rambaldi, all of the so called "Controllers" in my terms are interested in Rambaldi. They all want access to a piece of the puzzle.

Jack has Sydney (The Chosen One)
Sloane has Nadia (The Passenger)
Irina and Katya have Lauren

This means that each "Controller" ahs a person involved in Rambaldi's World except for Katya and Irina. There is some discussion of Irina being the "Prophecy", but I think that Sydney is, not Irina. It would then make sense to say taht Lauren is someone specific in the Rambaldi World too.

When Lauren said, "At least I know who controls me," she was referencing that Sydney did NOT know who controls her. This obviously tells us that Lauren knows about Sydney and who she works for. Because Lauren's biological parents are unkown, her story is very open and can be manipulated to fit in around the other charcaters' concrete backgrounds.

I also think that Irina, Jack, Sloane, and Katya are all working together. They may not know it or maybe they do, but I still believe that they are all working together four one group or person. I believe taht we will soon find out about this person as we find mroe out about Project SAB 47.

Project Chrstmas: Lauren, Sydney, and Nadia
I watched "The Telling" (Season 2 Finale) last night. When Will was on teh cIA computer with Weiss, they listed 17 names for the kids in Project Christmas, but Will said that there were 20 kids in the program. Sydney's nam,e was not on there. The only recognizable name was Allison Georgia Doren who was the one person they were talking about. So, theer were 3 missing names. I think tehy were Sydney Bristow, Nadia, and Lauren Reed. They might not have known about bringing Nadia into the story, but they definitley knew taht Vaughn would have a wife, because they told us that in the smae episode. They also had told the viewrs before this episode taht Sydney was in Project Christmas. They must have been leaving one blank on purpose.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully while going over some new ideas I'll get more. :D Please tell me what you think. I've had theories before, but I've never actually posted them.

~Sydney :D

Ya if you ahve the Season 2 DVD's watch The Telling when you get a chance. Pause the screen when Will and Weiss are on the computer, and you see the screen with the names on it. :D

yellowraven said:
yea ur speculations on Project Christmas are interesting
interesting as in ya right or interesting as never thought iof--cuz if they're dumb i wanna 4get about them
I've never exactly posted a theory:smiley:
thanks

Sydney :D

I agree...I think your predictions about Project Christmas are really intersesting..never even occured to me that Nadia and Lauren could be the missing Project Christmas children..now I have to watch The Telling again..lol :smiley:

My only couple of theories (so far) are:

Sark let himself get caught. For what purpose exactly, I have't figured out yet but I just thought that how they caught him was ridiculously easy...I mean they fake Sydney with the mask, the spray etc but Sark didn't seem to be well hidden.

I think that it may be possible that Nadia is acting with Sloane...kinda like a double agent..she's really working with Jack and reporting to him...actually now that I wrote that, it doesn't make much sense...it made more sense when I was thinking it... :P But I still don't think that Nadia is being straight with Sloane....

I'm sure I'll come up with more....I need more time to think about it...

AliasJunkie said:
I agree...I think your predictions about Project Christmas are really intersesting..never even occured to me that Nadia and Lauren could be the missing Project Christmas children..now I have to watch The Telling again..lol :smiley:

My only couple of theories (so far) are:

Sark let himself get caught. For what purpose exactly, I have't figured out yet but I just thought that how they caught him was ridiculously easy...I mean they fake Sydney with the mask, the spray etc but Sark didn't seem to be well hidden.

I think that it may be possible that Nadia is acting with Sloane...kinda like a double agent..she's really working with Jack and reporting to him...actually now that I wrote that, it doesn't make much sense...it made more sense when I was thinking it... :P But I still don't think that Nadia is being straight with Sloane....

I'm sure I'll come up with more....I need more time to think about it...
the more i think about it --you're right sark really wasnt hidden. I think he actually wanted to get caught, but like u i dont know why.LOL

I also think u're right about nadia not being completely faithful to sloane, but i don't think she's wrking for jack either. it just seems 2 weird, i mean she barley even knows who he is. Plus, Jack ws truly angry when Nadia and Slonae escaped from the safehouse in episode 20 (blood ties). If he knew taht she would still be contacting him, then he would not have worried so much about her. Plus, he could've easily found out where she was when sloane took her as a "prisoner" and forced her to write the rambaldi thing. Instead, the whole CIA ahd 2 go through some stuff to find her.

Or...he could've known about where she was all along and not told anyone because either A.) the CIA isnt good(which I doubt cuz tehy already did taht with SD-6. But it is a possibility that the CIA isn't the real CIA. That they're fooling every1. OR B.) Jack is bad and the CIA is good. He didn't wnat 2 tell teh CIA where she was, because he is working with Sloane in search of Rambaldi and his artifacts(which supports my theory on Jack being slightly interested in Rambaldi).

I truly hope taht he didnt know about Nadia though. Cuz i don't wnat him to eb that bad. But tehn he might be truly good if teh CIA is bad, but that'd be 2 weird

i dont want anymroe trusted ppl to all odf the sudden turn out 2 be as evil as the covenant ro lauren or worse.

~Sydneyd :D

Actually, I've been thinking that even my theory about Sark doesn't make much sense, simply because they did kind of the same thing with Irina in season 2...I wouln't want them to do the same thing again...

As far as my theory about Nadia, it could be possible that she and Jack got together after they saved her from Sloane..when she was in the CIA safehouse. Heck, she could even be working with Sydney...after all she did visit Nadia. But again, I don't think that even I'm buying my own theroy here...lol :lol:

I still thing that Nadia is hiding something...she went with Sloane a bit too easily. I find it a bit hard to believe that she just went with Sloane after what he did to her. Can Rambaldi be really that great???

I don't think that Jack is bad but I find it a bit more likely that he knew about Nadia all along and maybe information about Nadia is in those papers that Sydney found.

I have a couple of theories that I've posted elsewhere, but I'll just sumarize them here.

Firstly, I think that maybe it's not just a coincidence that Jack and Slaone met about 30 years ago and found out about Rambaldi then and that Syd is about 30. Possibly, Jack manipulated the whole marriage with Irina in order to have Syd because he knew she would be the chosen one. This is explained a bit better here.

Also, I was thinking that Rambaldi is going to end up being a message like "Peace On Earth" or some sort of silly insirational advice like that. You know, like the message in the song "Tin Soldier"

Yeah their both kinda weird, but that's as good as my brain gets!!

those r some intrestin theories mine go that jack is in da covenant and Irina is the HOC- head of covenant which is y he waz talkin 2 her.
Lauren is not dead and she waz given rembaldi juice or somethin and will b brought back next year.
Lauren is julia thorne and syd and her switched places for 2 years. which is y lauren matches ^ in all of Julia's files.
Vaughn waz brainwashed in2 marrying lauren like in that eppy where he said he takes complete responsibitly for lauren and all hes done.
and sloane is covenant 2.

luv4dogs said:
Firstly, I think that maybe it's not just a coincidence that Jack and Slaone met about 30 years ago and found out about Rambaldi then and that Syd is about 30. Possibly, Jack manipulated the whole marriage with Irina in order to have Syd because he knew she would be the chosen one. This is explained a bit better here.
Why does everybody think that the prophecy was common knowledge all this time (since before Sydney's birth?) when it seemed pretty darn explosive to everybody when Sydney moved heaven and earth to uncover it in season 1?! Are you telling me that all her effort is pointless? The "chosen one," maybe, Rambaldi-ites knew about that, but if they make the prophecy known prior to Sydney's discovery of it (it was invisible, even to followers, so even if memories were passed down over the centuries from the followers who hid the manuscript there would be no surviving memory of that prophecy from that source!), then they make a great deal of the action of season 1 pointless and I, for one, will be very unhappy about it. <_<
✌️

well thats why i think everyone who thinks sloane is rambalsi or any of the other characters are rambaldi is ridiculous, cuz that basically undoes everything thats happened!

I don't know about theories per se, but I'm relatively certain Lauren will be back. If Freplica, a comparitavly lesser character, can come back, then she will. Besides, just because of the lot of you don't like her doesn't mean JJ doesn't. He seems to be a big Lauren fan going on what he's said about the character.

verdantheart said:
luv4dogs said:
Firstly, I think that maybe it's not just a coincidence that Jack and Slaone met about 30 years ago and found out about Rambaldi then and that Syd is about 30.  Possibly, Jack manipulated the whole marriage with Irina in order to have Syd because he knew she would be the chosen one.  This is explained a bit better here.
Why does everybody think that the prophecy was common knowledge all this time (since before Sydney's birth?) when it seemed pretty darn explosive to everybody when Sydney moved heaven and earth to uncover it in season 1?! Are you telling me that all her effort is pointless? The "chosen one," maybe, Rambaldi-ites knew about that, but if they make the prophecy known prior to Sydney's discovery of it (it was invisible, even to followers, so even if memories were passed down over the centuries from the followers who hid the manuscript there would be no surviving memory of that prophecy from that source!), then they make a great deal of the action of season 1 pointless and I, for one, will be very unhappy about it. <_<
✌️
I guess that's true that they may have not known about the prophecy, but they did know about Rambaldi since Sloane talks about his 30-year obsession. However they may have not known exactly what the prophecy was, but they may have known that Irina's daughter would be of some significance. Maybe they didn't even know she was that significant, they just knew that she would help them uncover the mystery which is why they made her an agent.

Skyligrl5 said:
um definatly i think something more is gonna happen w/ Bill Vaughn hes gonna be more involed some how
i agree...they have been mentioning him more than usual, there's got to be something more to it...

Back