Season 4 Season 4 Theories

iheartalias said:
Skyligrl5 said:
um definatly i think something more is gonna happen w/ Bill Vaughn hes gonna be more involed some how
i agree...they have been mentioning him more than usual, there's got to be something more to it...
yea thats for sure.. I just cant really figure out his significance

Alias_Addict47 said:
Lauren is julia thorne and syd and her switched places for 2 years. which is y lauren matches ^ in all of Julia's files.
All I can say is,huh?? People keep writing about Lauren being Julia Thorne. I am very curious and very confused. Someone please explain!! :(

Alias_Addict47 said:
Lauren is julia thorne and syd and her switched places for 2 years. which is y lauren matches ^ in all of Julia's files.
All I can say is,huh?? People keep writing about Lauren being Julia Thorne. I am very curious and very confused. Someone please explain!! :(

Sark let himself get caught.  For what purpose exactly, I have't figured out yet  but I just thought that how they caught him was ridiculously easy...I mean they fake Sydney with the mask, the spray etc but Sark didn't seem to be well hidden.

That makes total sense if you think about it. He needs an out from the Covenant, coz he isn't really in love with them. He doesn't like their methods, and the fact that they stole his money. And being captured is a great way to get out without it looking like a conscious betrayal. Plus we all know Sark hates being controlled by people. In addition, it would explain (1) why he wasn't well-hidden (as he is every other time we see him), and (2) why he gave up Lauren's whereabouts so easily. Plus, if he had escaped CIA custody before, why didn't he do so again? I am definitely in favor of this idea about Sarky. ^_^

Les

Leslie said:
TheCoup338 said:
mountaineer68 said:
Janny said:
Lauren's biological parents are unknown.

I thought we knew introduced to her parents? The senator and his wife? Am I mistaken? Are they not really her parents? :blink:
ya--she was adopted by the senator and his wife :D
What?! When did they tell us that?
Yeah um I def missed that. :blink:

Les
Yeah, I missed that too. :blink:

Joyie said:
Leslie said:
TheCoup338 said:
mountaineer68 said:
Janny said:

I thought we knew introduced to her parents? The senator and his wife? Am I mistaken? Are they not really her parents? :blink:

Les
I'll just repeat what everyone else is saying, which is I don't remember hearing that at all

ILoveVaughn627 said:
Joyie said:
Leslie said:
TheCoup338 said:
mountaineer68 said:
Janny said:

Les
I'll just repeat what everyone else is saying, which is I don't remember hearing that at all
i don't rememebr exactly where or when i heard it. maybe online somewhere, but i definitley know that she was adopted--promise

These are interesting. I like the Project Christmas Theory that is very smart of you. :P
Aren't Lauren's parents Senator George Reed and her evil mom in the Covenant?? I don't get the whole "Lauren has no biological parents" thing.

If you look under the thread on Project xmas it will talk about Lauren being adopted etc and this is not the first theory on project xmas either it is posted under season 4 as well. I think........

1. nadia, syd , lauren are the three missing names on will's list for project xmas I am sure of this for some odd reason !

2. Lauren's name at birth was julia thorne and the senator adopted her for a specific reason as part of the trust, yes she is adopted , and when Syd was conditioned by the covenant they showed her videos of the blonde girl etc so that she would know everything about the person's identity why wopuld they do this and at the same time send "Lauren" into marry Vaughn

3. Lauren had a specifc vengenece perhaps nadia is Syd's sis is Irina and Lauren is her sister too via Jack ( yuk)

4. I agree that Bill Vaughn had a great deal to do woth all of it

5. Lauren's mom is the third derevko sister (Irina, Katya and ?)

6. Vaughn was brainwashed, programmed , something to get him hooked on Lauren so quick, he had no emotion when he found Syd that was too odd from the get go

7. Jack is not evil he just did all of this to protect syd and was totally unethical in doing so...........he manipulated agreat deal of her life and has at times worked with Sloane yes, but to what degree I have no clue ?

:sly: Have any season 4 eppys actually been filmed? or are they still writing scripts? I think that the upcoming seasons will be less "involved" then the 1st two. Basically, they will switch to how other shows more or less raise and answer all questions each episode. It looks like JJ has slacked off on his "master creation" and the depth that we enjoyed so much will be gone. So, I think the reason none of our theories "make sense" is because the writers themselves don't know where they are going and frequently change directions. We saw this all of 3rd season. For example, at the end of Season 2, none of the actors knew what "Il Dire" was all about. Clearly some "big changes" occured in between Season 2 and 3 and the stories changed. I think the writers made it so complicated and convoluded that now they are lost and don't know where to turn.

I don't even think it is possible to "figure out" if Mrs. lauren is a Derevko, or who the head of the covenant is, or who "controls" sydney and lauren, ior f nadia is really working w/ Sloane because not even the writers can make up their minds and decide. They don't seem to be going from a clear script - rather they are adding and changing like crazy - and getting themselves all confused in the process.

For SEASON 4, if they could give SYDNEY more lines I would be happy!
:cool:

Elena is the name of the third Derevko sister, and I think it could very well be Mrs. Reed.

Les

I havn't seen anyone comment on Syd's embryo's. I don't think they destroyed them all. At first, my theory was that Laurn was going to claim to be pregnant to keep Vaughn but then the baby would turn out to be the Sydney/Rimbaldi child but now I'm thinking that little bun may wind up in Nadia's oven. Just an idea, it's a little out there but in case no one's noticed, the whole show is starting to get a little out there. Still love it though!

Leslie said:
Elena is the name of the third Derevko sister, and I think it could very well be Mrs. Reed.

Les
I hope not because so far she's about as interesting as--gee, it's hard to think of something that uninteresting . . . oh, right--Lauren.
^_^

Burning Star................I agree that they writers have no clue what is going to happen, this is why all of our theories are really correct could be anything. Are they following the story ? Timelines are off, and they keep making new questions (what's in the SAB47 file, what did Lauren mean ? what is Jack up to ? etc) before they answer old ones (who os Julia Thorne ? What is up with Mrs. reed ? What is so important about ramaldi ? Who is the covenenat leader ? Where is Irina, what really happened to Bill Vaughn ? Is Sloane good or bad ?)

I read that they make it up as they go therfore some of the things we analyze from past seasons had no real direction when they wrote it then..............fotr example Lauren at 1st wa snot suppposed to be evil that is why we did not pick up on it right away, everyone hated her so they had fun with it !

Finally I agree also with giving Syd more lines and a life, friends, food, dates etc. (yes with Vaughn ..........:smiley:

I think this season they "made it up as they [went] along" more than in previous seasons--simply because things aren't coming together or meshing as well. The writing team seems to think that we don't notice, but we do. I think Mr Abrams (whether he admits it or not) notices because he (guess what?) got rid of many of the offenders and hired new writing talent. So perhaps they will actually attempt to "plan ahead" more next season. Of course, not being able to plan for or around Lena Olin didn't help them make long-term plans, but when you have long-term arcs, you really need to have some clue where you're headed. It's annoying to the fans to be handed "The Passenger" with no clues as to what the *&$! that is! And, no wonder! The writers had no clue as to what that was! They were just stumbling around in the dark with the rest of us. I really could have done a better job of writing the series than they did this season ( :angry: ), and that frustrates me no end because the first two seasons were some of the finest television I've ever had the pleasure of viewing.
✌️

Back