Season 4 Season 4 Theories

see, i dont understand why add in some character as the Passenger if you really have no idea what your doing. its like finding a neddle in a haystack in pitch black lighting. you would only find it if it pricked you while you were looking in one of the stacks. so you would have no clue. anyone could have directed it and made it better, e.i. Quentin Tarantino which would have been intresting. is Lauren Julia Thorne (i think she is) is Jack or someone else covenant? (someone else i think, in no way possible Jack.) but the cliffhangers weren't even really good. i found out they added a new charcter a week ahead and then i put together the pieces and figured out that she was more than likely the Passenge (which i was rite and she was Nadia.) they only screwed around and did it as they went along b/c they were going to make Irina the Passenger but she wouldn't come back. so the entire season was horrible. that doesn't mean that i'll stop watching Alias (i find that humanly unpossible for me) but that doesn't mean im not angry with JJ since the season sucked and was a piece of s*** and he still played it on for us! :angry: good ideas just done so so soooooo sooooo soooo wrong.

How do you think the writers are going to frame next season?

I think flashbacks are going to play an integral part. Perhaps filling in specfic details of what happened during Sydney's "missing" 2 years?

What do you think?

Back