Season 4

It will definitely be picked.... I read an article saying that some big shot at ABC is an Alias fan and they are behind that show 100%. They said it's not going anywhere. :D

We probably find out in the next month or two, as ABC should (if it is being nice) tell the writers if they need to end the storylines or not. However, if they were being really mean, they could leave it in limbo and decide during upfronts in the spring/summer.

Yeah I don't think they want to get rid of alias yet. The Pratice & Alias are some of abc's most solid dramas, so I'm pretty sure we'll get a season 4. ;)

I think they will decide to keep Alias around for a fourth season. I have read articles in Entertainment Weekly about how much the people at ABC like Alias. They would be crazy if they did cancel it. I just hope we know soon. I am starting to get impatient.

Well, it is also the only thing at ABC that gets nominated for anything at the Emmys. If they want any attention on that night, they'd better keep it around!
:lol:

OMG won't we all have to boycott TV forever if they leave us now?????

I haven't heard anything one way or another but Season 4 has to come, right?

I'm sure that Alias will finish out a season 4 because abc has been behind them, and since alias has been throwing us in loops at the moment i think abc themselves don't know what's going on and can't wait to see. I think that's why they consider it Sunday's best. :smiley:

Back