Season 4 Season 4

[/QUOTE]

No, i think they do do it to torture our very lives, and just want to suck out our brains waiting for the day to come and...... whooo calm down...again.....

MeganGarnerBristow said:
The only good thing is they will play straight without re-runs.
[post="1007126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Do we have definitive confirmation of that? Because one report said that Alias would be interrupted twice, which is why we had two 2-hour episodes.

i think alias will get preempted twice, on nights where they cant even begin to compete with a certain show or 2, and i have more and more from reliable sources that the premiere will be "2 hours." i haven't heard about the finale, but i bet that is 2 hours as well.

Im just glad they have left us with good shows like the O.C
Good? :lol:

I think maybe I'm too old to appreciate The OC.

It doesn't effect me at all when and how it screens in the US because I'm not in the US!

xinli11 said:
Do we have definitive confirmation of that?  Because one report said that Alias would be interrupted twice, which is why we had two 2-hour episodes.
[post="1007254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It will have to be interrupted by the Oscars (which always seems to be on ABC)--it would not be a re-run that night. There might be another awards show during the season run which would interrupt Alias. I'm just happy it is still 22 hours! :D I don't mind waiting an extra week a couple of times . . . this cuts out a number of unscheduled breaks as well as the usual Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. ;)
✌️

Back