Season 5 DVD & Complete Series DVD

Well, the season 5 DVD should be out soon here, probabaly around September, or maybe close to Christmas like season 4. However, if in fact the do release a Complete Series DVD, what do you guys think it should look like? God, I hope they do release one, because I only own season 1 on DVD, it would be nice to just buy them all together. Plus, I really want season 2, my favourite season. I think it should come in a nice leatherette box like the Buffy UK Complete Series DVD. Or, maybe a nice hardcover case showing the covers off all the DVDs on the front or across the sides. Maybe just Syd's face from each cover, with red in the background. Or, I was also thinking, that because there's 5 seasons of Alias and "Alias" is 5 letters that they could have 5 faces of Syd from the seasons with the letters over her. But clear enough to see her face. What do you guys think? Any ideas? Here's a picture of the 4 Season Box Set in the UK for Alias:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/evi...ditionDVDUK.jpg

I hope that's simple and not too complicated.
Maybe with all Syd faces of all five seasons. Or maybe with all actors :smiley:.
And amazon.co.uk already schleduled when S5'll be released. It'll be released on October 24th :D.

OMG YAY October?!?! AWESOME.
I really just hope that there is a Box Set of all 5 seasons, that's soo packed with special features that its gonna take a few days to watch it all.
Plus it has to look cool too... coz hey, it is Alias :P

I really just hope that there is a Box Set of all 5 seasons, that's soo packed with special features that its gonna take a few days to watch it all.

It seems as I read somewhere that there is going to be a special 5 season box set with additional bonus features. I'm remembering something about coming out in time for Christmas. I wish I knew where I read this so I could post a link, but this is just from memory so don't hate me if it doesn't happen.

I personally would be crushed if this were true, seeing as I already own seasons 1-4. It'd be cool if they had a whole DVD of extras though!

i'm stuck in between this. should i get the whole 1-5 box set or just buy the missing seasons (3&5). the whole season box set is a waste of money for me but i do want the slip cover and the bonus features if its significant.

Buena Vista Home Entertainment is the company that produces the DVD's. I contacted them about Mid-May and they replied back that they do not have a release date as of yet, but they will be coming out with a season 5.

The Alias page for the DVD's is here: Buena Vista Home Entertainment

Click on the season you want to view, then 'Official Homepage'. Before season 4 came out the site was live, even before a release date was set. I just kept checking every few weeks.

No word of a box set, but I didn't ask. If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Questions' you could submit a question about the box set. I received a reply within 48 hours.

Good Viewing!!!

Alias.TLH

It's weird that Uk gets season 5 earlier than US.
UK release date: October 24 (you can already pre-order from amazon.co.uk)
US release date: Sometime in November (not avialable for pre-order)

I guess at Europe fans are priority comparing to USA :D.
Just joking =o).
Well i guess that there's nothing wrong with this, cause more than 95% of DVD's are first released in R1 for USA and then with lot of waiting they're released for other regions R2 etc.
Cannot wait for the ALIAS to be released :smiley:.

And mine collection too. Just S5 and whole series will be complete. Can't wait for S5 and extras =o).

I'm so excited to get season 5 on DVD! I'm saving up like all of my money just in case they do release the box set, and it's the only way you can season 5. It would be a wate of money because I have all of the seasons, but I still want it, lol. It's going to be so expenive, though, lol :( . Good thing I have a couple months still to save up, lol :D

~Andrea :angelic:

You needn't worry. Season 5 DVD set has been confirmed. It's the complete series box that noone knows nothing about. And even if the big mega box with al the seasons does come out season 5 is still going to be sold separately. I'd say the price should be around 40$.

I'm definately getting Season 5. I already have all the other seasons, but I hope it comes in a collector's box set. That way, I'll have all of the originals, plus the newer ones :D

I am so excited for the extras - I imagine there will be some really good bloopers from this season and the blooper reels seem to be getting longer and longer for each season. :D

Alias-Media.com is reporting that there will be a Rambaldi-themed complete five seasons box set coming out this fall.

rambaldidvd.com, you can sign up and get updates I guess.

I'm thinking I might trade in my other four seasons at a store that sells used CDs/DVDs instead of getting two copies of each season, but who knows.

Back