Season 5 Season 5 new actor?

His name is Sandon Berg and he is a relative unknown at the moment but is rising quickly in the ranks of stardom. The LA entertainment industry is abuzz with speculation about the actor. Rumor is that he will play an ally of Sark somehow. Virtually nothing else is known about this guy. Everyone says he is very talented, however.

He does NOT look like Sark at all. I hope this is an untrue rumor. I'd rather have Sark back with no sidekick to cut in on his screen time.

Is he related to Peter Berg (aka Noah)? If they make him a Noah-relative, that would be GRAND. But Sark, not so much. <_<

Sark's an only child. Even if I did give him a sister in one of my fics. :P lol

i don't think that they would bring him in as sark's brother. b/c like leslie said, he's an only child. and i don't want them to make him related to syd either. she's had enough unknown family coming into her life lately. i do think they should bring sark back though. he is cute, and i've been watching the box sets and i kinda miss him.

anyone else think that that announcement sounded remarkably like a PR report? really hyping an actor, no source. just a thought.

I don't c him being Sark's brother but who knows, alias is umpredictable! if they do have this guy I'm curious 2 know wut role he will play in the world of Alias :thinking:

my source for this rumor is a bit iffy. I did not get this rumor from a site. my mom is a production assistant for a show on abc (not alias but they shoot on the disney lot, same as alias) and she hears a lot of gossip about up-and-coming actors and shows, etc. i actually know sandon and i really hope the rumor is true because he is a very nice guy and very talented.

Dude this guy's hair color is RED too, if you looked on the resume. There's no way we're having a red-hair-colored Sark sibling. I hear the laughter already...

I don't think he's going to be Sark's sibling, though. I think some people were just saying they'd like Sark to have a brother, but not necessarily for that guy to be him. According to my very iffy rumor, that guy is just going to a Sark ally of some kind. A cohort in crime, if you will.

ChewsterGirl said:
I don't think he's going to be Sark's sibling, though. I think some people were just saying they'd like Sark to have a brother, but not necessarily for that guy to be him. According to my very iffy rumor, that guy is just going to a Sark ally of some kind. A cohort in crime, if you will.
[post="1377669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That makes sense to me that Sark would need someone to do his dirty work, so he doesn't get his hands dirty (or get hurt). For so long, Sark has been working for other people, it seems that someone should start working for him.

Back