Season 5 season 5 so far

I live in the UK and haven't seen any of season 5 yet.But ive heard that this season so far is pants! is this true? should i be worried?

I live in the UK and haven't seen any of season 5 yet.But ive heard that this season so far is pants! is this true? should i be worried?

It's definitely not got the edge of all four previous seasons, but I'm holding out hope that they're laying the groundwork for the good stuff to come.
It's still a shock to see Sydney as the glowing pregnant mother-to-be. How she looks even changes the tone of the whole season so far!

When does your Season 5 start? I have friends from Southsea whom I've managed to hook on Alias, but they still have to get through season 4 before catching up with Season 5. Hopefully Season 5 improves.

It's definitely not got the edge of all four previous seasons, but I'm holding out hope that they're laying the groundwork for the good stuff to come.
It's still a shock to see Sydney as the glowing pregnant mother-to-be. How she looks even changes the tone of the whole season so far!

When does your Season 5 start? I have friends from Southsea whom I've managed to hook on Alias, but they still have to get through season 4 before catching up with Season 5. Hopefully Season 5 improves.

It starts around March time! I hate that we have to wait so long! I try my hardest to stay away from spoilers but always fail! Do you recon this is the final season??

I personally think that this season has been intense, dramatic, and hard hitting. If you're a true fan of the SHOW, then you'll love it ;)

I personally think that this season has been intense, dramatic, and hard hitting. If you're a true fan of the SHOW, then you'll love it ;)
All i want is for the show to continue for as long as possible! I love this show! But if the rating are low then maybe this could be the end?(There i said it!)

so far although it hasn't been as edgy i think that it has set up some interesting threads that can be developed into something really good. I can't believe that 'fans' of the show are so willing to writeit off after a couple of episodes. i refuse...i loved season 3 and 4 though not as much as 2 and i think that both Gibson and Grace have huge potential.

All i want is for the show to continue for as long as possible! I love this show! But if the rating are low then maybe this could be the end?(There i said it!)

I think Season 5 is very good, definately picking up after S3 & S4. IMO it reminds me more of the first 2 seasons. Nothing compares to S1 & S2, but S5 is definately the most excited I've been since then. I like it, and I think it'll continue a little while longer. Anyway, didn't JG sign a contract with Alias for 7 years a few years ago?
:thinking:

i don't mean to sound hostile or judgemental, but personally i strongly dislike s5. all the good characters left, all the new characters...how do i say this nicely...aren't my favorites, the plot is boring and its really hard to stay awake through an episode. but thats just my opinion. im glad other ppl are enjoying it.

I don't mind if the show ends after this year. I could care less. I choose quality over quantity.
i agree. i thought they shouldve ended it after s3. s4 was better than s5, but it still wasnt very good. however, im still gonna be sad when its over.

Back