Season 5 Season 5 Teaser Poster!?

Ok i saw Entertainment Tonight a few days ago and they showed a teaser poster for season 5 for like 2 seconds!!

It had sydney with her holding her hand protectivly on her stomach :lol:

anyone know where I an find that on the web/in any magazines??

1.) Double-posting is against the rules. You quadruple-posted.

2.) If anyone noticed, that pic is from the S4 Promo Set. I'm still waiting for the S5 Character Promo Set. They've released promo pics for 5x01 and 5x02, but I'm dying for those other ones lol!

Dark Sloane, it is always appreciated when you use the edit button. :smiley:

I'm also anxious about the character promo picture, I'd bet they won't release that until after the premire, at least that is soon. :jump:

White_Rabbit said:
1.) Double-posting is against the rules. You quadruple-posted.

2.) If anyone noticed, that pic is from the S4 Promo Set. I'm still waiting for the S5 Character Promo Set. They've released promo pics for 5x01 and 5x02, but I'm dying for those other ones lol!
[post="1491225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
For some wierd reason I don't think they are gonna do a character promo set for this season I mean they have already released pics for the first two episodes but no character promos. btw If they don't do the promos I think that would really suck.

I do wonder if we'll get the character promos. I really want to see them, but Alias premieres in less than two weeks. Do they usually wait this late? I want to see more new stuff!! :woot:

Back