Season 5 Season 5 theories

okay this is sorta off the subject but, what season and/or episode did syd say:"What do they expect us to do? Just drop and go at it on the floor?" (please answer in reply! PLEASE!!!)

I honestly think that Vaghn could be an bad guy, ( along w/ the dad thing, I dunno.) But still I have a theory-------

Vaughn got recrutid to like the CRF, KGB, SD-6, or the Covenet (but he might be most likly in the CRF, because Vaughn is French, and it's a french bad guy group thing.) ANYWHO: He had an alias of Micheal Vaughn and was assinghned to go to the CIA, while still being a spy (like Lauren *evil flashbacks*) Once he realized that he was working with the "chosen one", he continued the assinghnment and planned to kidnap her and treat her like sloan did Nadia *more evil flashbacks*
Utill he met Syd, and fell in love. Vaighn must've tried to be smart and try to slip away
from his old group and you know, try to forget about it........ But now, the CRF (or others) are onto him, and going to kill him, and now he hasd to tell Syd, so it won't be a surprize when they kill him, or her.

But Vaughn will most likly die, or be in freakin' coma for half the stinking season, so we'll probably be blank till next year.

Okay! PLEASE REPLY!! I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!! :blush:

okay this is sorta off the subject but, what season and/or episode did syd say:"What do they expect us to do? Just drop and go at it on the floor?" (please answer in reply! PLEASE!!!)

Season Four in Welcome To Liberty Village.

I don't think that Vaughn is going to die. I don't think he's going to be put in a coma.

He's going to lurk around, and confuse all of us.

By killing him, or putting into a coma, it's like an easy back door for the writers.

Vaughn will live on. Trust me.

ChrisM said:
Season Four in Welcome To Liberty Village.
[post="1368109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! (BUT THAT WAS THE EPISODE THAT GOT BLOCKED OUT, SO i DIDN'T SEE IT. :( BUT STILL, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

inAliasRehibilitation said:
NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!  (BUT THAT WAS THE EPISODE THAT GOT BLOCKED OUT, SO i DIDN'T SEE IT. :(  BUT STILL, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
[post="1368604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Just so you know, all caps is considered shouting online.

Ok we know than vaughn is not completely evil, not like kgb or covenent evil that is. And we know this because Irina knows what he does or what he did and she gave vaughn her blessings to marry syd.

Irina would not let vaughn marry syd if he was really a bad guy.

:cool: :D

I also don't think he was working for someone as bad KGB or Covenant. I think it was DSR. Remember he has worked for the CIA for a while. He was stationed in India for 2 years (See the Passage I&II), He went undercover as the French Mafia (can't remember the episode, 1st one with Christian Slater). He talks about going through training (The Getaway). He also talks about having a long history with Weiss, even possibly going to College together (Season 3). So, if he was working for someone else besides the US Government, then the CIA is very stupid.

My theory is, his dad was KGB or something, hence forth Russian. He became a walk in to the CIA, just like Syd. He needed a name change, to protect him and his family, that is why is name is not really Michael Vaughn. His father was killed by Irina for being a double agent. Vaughn worked for the CIA but also the DSR just like Kendall. Remember no one knew Kendall was DSR (Full Disclosure). When they found out Syd was coming in they sent Vaughn to be her handler and find out what she knew. The DSR is not liked by the CIA hence why he is a bad guy depending on who you ask.

This way the man known has Bill Vaughn is still his father, he was still on the good side, and Syd can get past it.

Katie

Aliasaholic47 said:
Ok we know than vaughn is not completely evil, not like kgb or covenent evil that is. And we know this because Irina knows what he does or what he did and she gave vaughn her blessings to marry syd.

Irina would not let vaughn marry syd if he was really a bad guy.
:cool:  :D
[post="1374144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree with you (y)

kromrell said:
I also don't think he was working for someone as bad KGB or Covenant.  I think it was DSR.  Remember he has worked for the CIA for a while.  He was stationed in India for 2 years (See the Passage I&II),  He went undercover as the French Mafia (can't remember the episode, 1st one with Christian Slater).  He talks about going through training (The Getaway).  He also talks about having a long history with Weiss, even possibly going to College together (Season 3).  So, if he was working for someone else besides the US Government, then the CIA is very stupid. 
[post="1374198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Never thought of the DSR. I like that... but still doesn't explain the "I'm a bad guy... depends on how you look at it" thingy Vaughn said.
But you are right with the last sentance - so many people think he is in with Irena - why would he be? She killed his dad, and that isn't "sorta bad" - he is a good actor to convince Syd that he is working with her and not her mother all this time.

The CIA would know all about him working with someone else - and even if they didn't, they would have found out by now. He was already working for the CIA before we met Syd so he's been working ther ages. Working for the DSR at some stage would explain "its no coincidence we met that day" and would be a nice segway for some Rambaldi storylines next season. Considering Irena and the DSR are so interested in Rambaldi...

I like it - a good theory! :D

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i totally agree with you (y)
[post="1374251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I said this exact same thing in another thread, the is NO WAY Irina would have let Vaughn marry Syd if there was something fishy about his past. She told Syd she would see her on her wedding day after she told Vaughn to tell Syd the truth. Obvisouly Irina knows Syd will forgive/understand Vaughn's secret.

Dude. Its what ive been saying all along. Vaughn. Isnt. Evil. The way he chose to tell her, the way he got Irinas blessing, its just... it wouldnt make sense if the writers turned around and said "HES EEEEVIL!" Not with the way the reveal was revealed in the finale.

Kelly V said:
Dude. Its what ive been saying all along. Vaughn. Isnt. Evil. The way he chose to tell her, the way he got Irinas blessing, its just... it wouldnt make sense if the writers turned around and said "HES EEEEVIL!" Not with the way the reveal was revealed in the finale.
[post="1374440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree.

Vaughn being evil is just plain silly. You can't do that after four seasons, and you can't build him into the kind of character he has become and then take it all back. He might have some new hidden depths :lol: , but I certainly don't think he is on the other side.

The CIA would know all about him working with someone else - and even if they didn't, they would have found out by now. He was already working for the CIA before we met Syd so he's been working ther ages. Working for the DSR at some stage would explain "its no coincidence we met that day" and would be a nice segway for some Rambaldi storylines next season. Considering Irena and the DSR are so interested in Rambaldi...

I like it - a good theory! 

Ditto!

Kelly V said:
[post="1374440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree plus the whole theme of alias is trust and faith and stuff like that so turning a character who proved those qualities to syd (especially by still loving her in season 3) would just be sending a bad message. :blush:

do you think its possiable the are going to connect this myster to episode 17 (season 2) - A Dark Turn, where vaughn is under investigation for being a double agent. He tells syd that he was researching his mom but really its something else that has to with his real identity??

does anyone agree with me or am i just making this up?

You know, I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good theory...
And I don't think Vaughn's evil, because if he was, I don't think Irina would let him marry Syd. Also, if he was evil, he wouldn't have gone ahead and told Syd, I don't think. But I can't see Spymommy telling Vaughn to reveal the truth to Syd and giving her blessings to him if he was a crazy psychotic evil spy.
Just FYI, my brother thinks Vaughn is Rambaldi, since Rambaldi did all the stuff with immortality. I promptly smacked my dear bro upside the head for saying such a horrific thing.
I mean, the writers couldn't actually think making Vaughn into Rambaldi is a good idea...could they?
I don't thinks so. I hope not. Having Vaughn as Rambaldi would be too...whacked out.

Man, I was reading over the posts, and I think I just repeated a whole bunch...oh well.

Back