Season 5 Season 5 theories

I think that Vaughn will be in a coma either from the car accident or Sid from throwing a punch at him! Vaughn has proven time and time again that he is NOT the must trustful person on the planet! I think Sid should get RID of him!

I'm pretty sure that was near the beginning of season 4 wasn't it- can't say what ep tho

when s and v are in the kitchen and nadia and weiss are dubious about how they're acting with each other!

Aliasaholic47 said:
This may be off the subject, but earlier we were taliking about how irina knew what vaughn does/did we obviously know that she knows now. Hense their conversation in the finale, but what if she knew back in the second season two. Vaughn said that "its from a long time ago before we met" so that means this may have been happening during season 2. So mabey irina knew then as well. And mabey thats why she was so interested in vaughn being in love with sydney.
Season 2 counteragent:"tell me the truth about how you feel about my daughter,are you in love with her"
Irina could have just wanted to know this for the good of her daughter but she could have found it interesting that he fell in love with her while on his "job" (or whatever he was supposed to be doing)

~just sayin~

-sorry if this is confusing- ;)
[post="1391505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no i likw this idea- irina would relate to vaughn as she fell in love with jack while on the job, but inevitably her loyalty was with her group and not jack (she made the wrong choice_ whereas vaughn chose syd over the job. she sees herself in vaughn.

This theory is way out there, and i must warn you, I am drugged on allergy medicine and very drowsy, so i'll probably look back on this and think that I'm insane:

What if Vaughn was working for Irina? And Irina sent him into the CIA because she knew that one day Vaughn would run into her daughter? And Vaughn is working for Irina because she killed Bill Vaughn after he had betrayed the CIA and Vaughn?

ETA: Never mind, even I don't like that theory...ignore me...ignore me and my allergy medicated mind...please...this theory...never happened.

Back