Season 5 Season 5 thought

Hey all -

I am new to this but I have a really cool speculation. What if Irina Derevko stayed as a permanant part of APO? Do you think that might be possible? I mean they took her in there and she was not blindfolded and all like "Sloan Clone." Could it be possible that after destroying the Rambaldi Endgame that she will turn good and the whole fam will be together again?

It would be awesome if that could happen, but OTOH, Lena Olin will almost certainly never sign to return as a full-time character. We will be lucky to get guest spots from her. Besides, I kind of like her being a bit more mysterious; she'd lose a lot of her mystique if we saw her getting coffee every morning.

You know it could be possible since she has to serve a life sentence that she will be a guest performer to aid Syd and Jack and APO in saving the world. What does OTOH mean?

everything could happen in Alias, just remember sloane was also a runnig fugitive and he end up 2 b the head of a black-op in the CIA

I would love to see her as a permant memeber of the team, but i don't thibk that Lena Olin would come back full time. I'm hoing that she will at least come back a few times in the 5th season. She Rocks!

i think that irina should so come back as a permanant member...but i read somewhere that it took a lot of forcing on jj's part just for her to come back for as little as she did this season...but if she did i would love it...

It would be nice to have Lena Olin back, but I don't think it's going to happen. I will just be happy to have her come back from time to time.

Plus they (the CIA) would never let her be apart of APO.

She has in some kind of way proven her innocent by taking down her sister Elena Darevko. So maybe she will take part in APO in season 5 ?

Or maybe she will go back to just help Jack, like she did in season 3.

i think she'll be helping jack via computer, i don't think she was planning on returning sadly :( but i'm sure there will be one or two guest apperances next season ;)

Back