Season 5

I wnt 2 knwo whut everyone thinks about season 5. Most people probably have soem type of guess on whut they think will happen. Post ur guess here and compare it to other people! :D :smiley: :P ^_^ :lol:

I think season five will be rather interesting. Especially with Jennifer getting pregnant. I wonder if they might shoot that into the show, you she could be having vaughn's or someone elses child. Seeing as the season final is tomarrow, i wonder what they will do with slaone and sophia. Also if Irina will continue a long as well. I heard Alias was going to stop at season 7 no matter what, is that true?

Alexen said:
I think season five will be rather interesting. Especially with Jennifer getting pregnant. I wonder if they might shoot that into the show, you she could be having vaughn's or someone elses child. Seeing as the season final is tomarrow, i wonder what they will do with slaone and sophia. Also if Irina will continue a long as well.  I heard Alias was going to stop at season 7 no matter what, is that true?
[post="1354185"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that is when the contracts with the leading actors expire... so unless they want to renegotiate (whew expensive)... probably...

season 5 will definately be interesting, since a lot of big things are/have happened in season 4- not sure to go on in detail as this doesn't seem to be a spoiler topic.

but there are big things ahead! :woot:

damm S5 should b great. just watchd the end of S4. my guess is the beginnin of the series will b about Vaughn and sub plot will b lookin for a cure for Nadia

I hope that season 5 is better than 4. I felt that it was lacking in some areas. It wasn't bad(Alias will never be) but it was my least favorite.

i think season five will be much better then season four. i think it is possible that vaughn will not remember anything about who he really is or what he was doing. maybe he won't even remember syd. i dont think they will tell us who he really is any time soon. they will probubly drag it out for the magority of the season, then tell us at the end.

Yea they'll prob'ly drag it out.

JJ said he feels S5 might be the last, but I think me might be ending it with a fifth season for the stupid reason that he has other projects, which is great, but he's worked least on Alias this year than any other year, and it still was a great season in it's own right. Alias will go on, and JJ shouldn't let it go. It's like having five kids (Alias, Lost, The Catch, MI: 3, and that sitcom he's supposedly working on), taking four of them to Disney World, and saying to the other one (Alias), "sorry, you have to go jump off a cliff now. I'm tired of you."

But, knowing Alias, it'll survive the fall. And if it doesn't, the Rambaldi juice'll bring it back to life. Ahaha, JJ, your own monster coming back at you with the skills you gave it?? Can any1 say "frankenstein"???? :D

LOL. I greatly admire JJ and he is one of my idols, so whatever decision he makes, I'll follow his projects wherever they go. (y)

what would be cool about JG's pregnancy would be if they tied it in to alias in that she's pregnant with Rambaldi. remember when they harvested her eggs? if vaughn or vaughan or whoever he is is a decendant of rambaldi, it would make sense

I think that would be amazing, if her pregnancy was included into the next season. I know there was a lot of speculation before season three that the scar she had was actually from a c-section, and she had born vaughn's lovechild while she was Julia. Apparently though, if any shooting goes on while she's pregnant, it will be all head shots and body-doubles. But as long as vaughn comes back, i don't really care.

Back