• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

• I HOPE NOT

• Total voters
ConcreteGirl said:
I would like to think that Alias will keep on going strong.  The writers have been given a challenge and could take the show in so many directions next year.  It is really up to them.  They could go in some new fresh direction or they could rehash old stuff (like bringing back Lauren) - which might just be putting nails in the coffin.
[post="1379901"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with all of the above . . . except I would say I'd like to think that Alias will go out strong. I think ending it after season five would be good. We seem to be drawing to a close on all of our major story arcs, the ones that have carried through 4 seasons. trying to continue past the natural end of those arcs would just result in a poor show.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i dunno, Alias is a big part of Jen's life, i doubt she'll just abandon it to do movies
[post="1385825"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea its a little more stable too, i mean once u know u have a whole more season to shoot and everything.

If anyone is the kind of person not to let fame go to her head, it's Jen. She can't just give up because she's pregnant. If she does, she'll regret it once the baby's a year old and she's sitting at home while Ben's off filming another bomb. If it weren't for Alias, Jen would not be where she is today, we all know it's JJ that gave Jen her big break and gave her the exposure she needed. Leaving the show this soon would be like tossing him aside.

On the other hand (not to be mr.pessimistic or anything), the only reason I could see for ABC moving Alias to Thursdays at 8 would be because they already know it will be the last season, they just can't release the official word yet until Winter. Also, ABC will not change the time slot because of what we think (its soo stupid though, the only reason Alias was moved was because Lost was moved from Wednesday at 8 to 9 all because of a stupid half-hour comedy show called Freddy starring Freddy Prinze Jr.----sooo stupid!), but THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T STOP S5 FROM BEING THE LAST.

I agree with the following:

Alias will go on, maybe not even on ABC (remember what happened to Buffy after its fifth season? It ran for 5 seasons on the WB and then was picked up for seasons 6 and 7 on UPN), but S5 will not be the last, not if we can help it. :smiley:

I think they should try what the Practice did last year and completely or almost completely revamp the show. Have new characters and leads, yet also keep a few people around, but with different story arc( no rambaldi) etc. For instance instead of foucusing on the spy life, maybe they could do it about an female assassin- Jason Bourne like?

From what I hear the actors sound tired and it's getting harder to come up with orginal stories, especially foucusing on Rambaldi all the time. I got the feeling they were making it as they went this year.

I really truly do think that this is the last season.

Even though I don't want it to be, that's the truth.

We'll have to face it someday.

I don't want it to be the last season, but I think it probably will be.

I'm not sure that the ratings will be able to hold on for another season, especially with a new night and time.

And I'd rather it go out on top when it was still interesting and people still wanted to watch it, rather then stretching to two more seasons and pretty much grasping at storylines that were really farfetched just to keep it around.

They need to explain everything before the show can come to an end, dammit!!!! :D I think (hope) it's going to take more than just one more season to accomplish that. :blush:

I really hope it's not the last season, i would be so sad and angry if it was the last season. It's the only show i really look forward to watching with out Alias all i have are the DVDs. I really hope they see that the fans would be really upset if it ended. :angry:

I don't want it to be the last, but I am very afraid it is. I Don't think Jennifer Garner would to more seasons after this, she proberly want to spend more time with her family since she just married and gonna have a kid.

😌 This better not be the last or I'll be sooooooooo mad :angry: but also sad that there will be no more Sydney Bristow :redhair: !!! 😌

It probably will be the last season, but I hope not! I seriously don't know what I'll do with my life when Alias is gone. ALIAS IS MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I think season 5 won't be the last, as i heard JJ has the finale for next season already planned, and he plans these seasons miles in advance so i very much doubt someone who has such a stream of ideas that he plans them so far ahead has run out of ideas already. alias has a lot of life left in it- as long as they get it right in its presentation, the series will go on for a long time yet.
Long Live Alias! :lol:

Alias=Life said:
It probably will be the last season, but I hope not! I seriously don't know what I'll do with my life when Alias is gone. ALIAS IS MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!
[post="1404629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know LOL!

Back