Season 6

So I've been reading some sides for the first few episode... and while the sides do give the first scene of the season premiere (which begins right where the last one ended... with the proposal), it's not until the very end of the scene. However, there were other ways to figure out some things. The spoilers are kind of big, so I'm putting them behind a cut.

Luke says yes. ^_^ Of course he says yes. And then at the end of the scene, Lorelai makes a Funkytown reference. Of course, things won't be all rosy and happy for them - Luke will say something about kids and it will freak Lorelai out. Babette and Miss Patty are very happy for them. Rory will go into Luke's diner, and he will tell her about the engagement himself. There WILL be Lorelai and Rory interaction though - Lorelai will go visit Rory while she's doing community service. I don't know what they talk about, though. Rory speaks Spanish with the Gilmores' maid and helps her polish the silver, which freaks Emily out. Emily says, "They don't like it when you talk to them."

Some casting spoilers... one is big, the other is just big for me 'cause it makes me happy. :lol:

Jess WILL be back. It looks like one episode (episode 8?). And if possible, they will have Marty back as well... which is what makes me so very happy.

Did anyone see the premiere tonight? It was a wonderful, wonderful episode. Can't express enough how frustrating Richard and Emily are. I think I also sensed a moment that Logan isn't happy that Rory has decided to drop out of school. Luke and Lorelai, so very good. And Ms. Graham's performance. Outstanding.

Lauren Graham continues to be one of the absolute best, and unfortunately, underappreciated & under-rated to the point of criminal, actresses on television. I so hope Emmy voters will wake up next year to finally give this wonderful actress the recognition that has been wrongfully held from her for a few years. My rant is over...for now.

Okay i have a stange little theroy that maybe Emily is trying to force Rory back to school. I mean the 8:30 wake-up, all the food, redecorating, and just even more than you'd nromally expect from Emily...

Do i make any sense?

YES OMG luke/lorelai :woot: :groupwave:
THEY'RE ENGAGED praise the lord
i wanna kill rory,she totally deserves the 300 hrs community service
lauren grahm is AWESOME - she needs to be nominated for an emmy sooooooooo badly and she should win!
cant wait till rorry finds out about the engagement

:love: Luke and Lorelai :love:

But what's the fuss about the proposal? Is that an american thing, that it's "bad" for the woman to propose, and it makes the man less a man?
That's a stupid tradition IMO, and so out of date.

And besides, Luke looked sooo hot and manly in bed 🤤 :D

Well, I'm glad the Girls finally are back, makes the wait until september 29 much more barable

AliasFanSweden said:
:love: Luke and Lorelai :love:

But what's the fuss about the proposal? Is that an american thing, that it's "bad" for the woman to propose, and it makes the man less a man?
That's a stupid tradition IMO, and so out of date.

And besides, Luke looked sooo hot and manly in bed 🤤 :D
Well, I'm glad the Girls finally are back, makes the wait until september 29 much more barable
[post="1489619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no its not a bad thing....just not traditional its just so much cuter if the guy does it and makes it all romantic.....

oh and i completely agree it makes it so much more barable....

cant wait untill tonight!!!! an new episode!!! the clips for it looks really good....the ending of the last one was so sad....with lorelai crying.... (n)

**Rachel

aliasfan212 said:
no its not a bad thing....just not traditional its just so much cuter if the guy does it and makes it all romantic.....

[post="1494307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I disagree :smiley: .
I think it's backward and makes the woman passive, forcing her to sit and wait for a man. In our modern society it should be equal, also about who should propose. If a woman feels like proposing, go ahead! She can also make it romantic and so on.
And I also belive my opinion is more "european" than yours... :smiley:

Well, I re-watched the last episode yesterday, and damn!, is Luke getting hotter for every year or what?!?! I love his hair now, longer and a little bit curly...

ok last night's ep - lukelia fighting :cry:
it upsets me but they're all cool now
i so just wnat to kick rory, richard, and emily in the face UGH!
but i did kinda feel a little bad for rory when luke told her they were engaged
:cry: im so scared they'll break up they' just CANT!! they're L&L!!!!!!!!!

Ok last night i thought that Lorelai wa being childish when she just walked away from rory and i kind of felt bad for rory but like i hope rory moves back in with lorelai soon and i hope luke and lorelai stay together.

I am so not liking Rory so far this season. And Lorelai, you need to set that wedding date. But then again, we all knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park for Luke and Lorelai, now didn't we?

yep. :smiley:

Grrr, I am so mad at Rory. I really hope Logan cheats on her. The promos for next week makes it look like Logan has done something really bad. I'm really sad for Lorelai. I really want her and Rory to make up soon. But then I also want Rory and Logan to break up soon too.

Back