Season 6

promo:

it implies that rory is pregnant with whatshisface logans' baby... it shows rory on the phone with lore all 'i have to tell you something' and then lore looks really upset

personlly, i dont believe she's preg... but i think she did something with that buttmunch... i mean *ahem* mr. huntzberger

Thanks Janet!!

i guess you dont like logan then? haha
i dont think she's pregnant either... that would suck, and it would be so cliche for her to get pregnant like lor did.
i think she's moving in with him, i think paris makes her move out of their apartment, for some crazy reason that only paris could conjour up!

Oh Lane and Zach broke up, coz he was jealous that Brian was writing a song called "Lane". Then the band had a massive gig where the label people were there, and Zach acted like an idiot, and got into a fist fight with Gill on the stage... then Zach decided that it was a stupid idea for people in a band to date... so that was the end of them.

Oh Lane and Zach broke up, coz he was jealous that Brian was writing a song called "Lane". Then the band had a massive gig where the label people were there, and Zach acted like an idiot, and got into a fist fight with Gill on the stage... then Zach decided that it was a stupid idea for people in a band to date... so that was the end of them.

Yes, that's right, now I remember. Thank's!

[/quote

Oh Yeah thanks!!!
:D

^ ya, I agree. During this whole episode Luke kind of bothered me. I mean, I know he is usually always grouchy, but jeez could he maybe take a happy pill for Valentines Day. I thought this episode was okay...nothing too special

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm glad I wasn't spoiled for the proposal... but Zack's not a regular character, Lane is... so how's that gonna work?

AND Rory and Logan broke up again, and Jess is coming back... would that mean some Rory and Jess :love: ? I hope so :woot:

I love Logan (he's hot!) so I like Rory and Logan together, so that he will stay on the show.
I don't like Jess' character, he treated Rory so badly

I remember reading about a wedding on the show ages ago, maybe it will be Zack and Lanes wedding? I hope so.

I thought that Zack proposing to Lane was stupid, they haven't been going out that long and then they broke up and what does he do, asks her to marry him. I hope it's not Zach and Lane's wedding at the end of the season, i would rather see Luke and Lorelai get married. There's not much chemistry between Lane and Zach, this is stupid.

Ditto. Lane and Zach are just wrong too. I mean, I think Zach is just Lane's substitute for Dave. Getting married is sooo not the way to fix their relationship either... EEK :mellow:

Luke and Lor had better get married this season tho, seriously!!

the things he said right before he purposed was adorable. it was so just cutee

my friend said she saw a preview for the next new episode. In it, is rory and jess and they are kissing at zack and lanes wedding!!! AHH! YESSS!

I'm very disapointed, not the Jess/Rory thing but with Lane getting married. If Zack had've substitued the wedding proposal with will you date me or something then it would have been so cute but no, it didn't happen *huff* :angry: not happy jan!

I agree with Nat... I don't think they were that serious when they were together, then they broke up... and then he just proposes. Sure it was nice all the stuff that he said, but sorta random that he asked her to marry him. They're so young. I just hope its not a big thing, the only big wedding that I wanna see in GG is Luke and Lor :love:

Back