Should Lorelai be with Luke or Chris?

• Luke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Neither; she should take a vow of celibacy

• Total voters
Hahaha, i got s6 too... just to complete the set, but i haven't re watched em all, its too painful to see them falling apart! I could barely handle it the first time, there's no way I'm gonna voluntarily do that to myself again :lol:

ETA: Hey, you're management now :woot: Congrats!!!

thanks luce, and yea thats why im not getting s6... im sticking to the happy times... even tho the beginnig of s6 was good with them all engaged :love:

Lorelai should end up with Luke. This season's been a little frustrating but I'm willing to, and going to stick with it. The characters of Luke and Lorelai fit very well together, and in the end, I think they will end up together. Still one of the best written and acted shows on television. Lauren Graham is still the best actress on television that has gotten virtually no recognition.

Lauren and Jen should win the least appreciated when most deserved actress award (y)

I agree about the Luke thing. This weeks episode sorta had the opposite effect on me. To a certain degree I understand why Lor said what she said, and I tend to agree, but I think this is the beginning of the end of Lor and Chris.

I think Lor wanted to get married; you know companionship... the usual story, and when things fell through with Luke, she still felt that way, and the easy option was Chris. She went to Chris because figuring things out with Luke was going to be too hard, and she'd been through too much with him in the past to go through it all again.

She'll realise soon enough, that Chris isn't Luke, and she cannot be as happy with him, and she knows she can be with Luke.

Well I hope she figures it out anyway... :whistle:

Hahaha its been 6 months since someone posted in here :rotflmao: GOOD WORK NAT!

I'll join you in the celebrations....Chris was such a noob, Luke needs to get back in the game now!!!!

I cannot wait! I'm getting up super early tomorrow so I'm reading...and my early I mean midday :lol:

She's going into the Diner again....BOOYA!

Back