Season 7

Yeah, that's a given... but something is gonna happen with April and he goes to Lor for help. Maybe that'll help things? :thinking:

Either way, she's done irreparable damage, I just hope he can forgive her!

previews from last nights ep (which i did not watch for obvious reasons)

LUKE VS CHRIS MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! they gonna beat the felgercarb outta each other to prove their love fore lorelai WOOHOOOOOOO go luke!!!!!

i went back and watched it...well i FFwded thru some, but you're right it wasn't bad
lane/zach having twins...:lol: that will go well im sure
i appreciate rory's whole freaking out episode - since im also graduating, i'm sure i will have a similar such freak out
what's up with marty? seriously he's odd...
chris/lore *sigh*... im dealing with it. But i enjoy how lore looked a mixture of terrified and nauseous at the end when flashing her wedding ring :whistle: she made a misssssstaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee

spoilers are keeping me upbeat tho ;) we all know how this is gonna end *hugs happy bubble*

Ya, totally agree there.... things are about to change :rolleyes: but not before the fist fight :P

Marty's got me a little wigged... why is he acting all weird? :thinking: I don't get that at all, unless he's still in love with her, and wants to distance himself from her? EEK

How good was Lauren in that last scene... the look on her face!?!? Talk about a million emotions in one look! YIKES!

YES! Please!
chris is such an asshole...ugh i just wanna kick him
i cant belive he and luke were fighting that way :rotflmao: that was so funny!! i love it
talk about an ominous warning from emily *cringe*
but i cant wait for luke and lore to wakeup already!!!!!!

sorta ironic that emily was the one to warn lorelai ;) she's supposed to love christopher :thinking:
the fight was hilarious, they both suck... but i think they got the point across :P
i'm just so over chris - babies and new houses - CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT KNOBHEAD?

what? :whistle: he has a really funny shaped head!!

ETA: (19 Dec) Music video:
Please watch, lemme know what you think! FAITH people, FAITH! If that doesn't work for you... go with the denial bubble - tried and true safe haven :P

Make an "open your eyes" video for Luke and Lor?? I was going to make one a while ago but it never really eventuated. Maybe when we get some more eps i'll do it because there's not much to use right now i don't think. I'll have to think about it :smiley:

I was driving home from work last night - well technically it was this morning - at 2.30am and I was listening to a CD and all I was doing was thinking how awesome those songs would be in videos!!!

I planned a couple of them in my head, I just hope I can remember them when it comes time to actually make them!

I have been watching every episode and I am loving the show. I think the show keeps getting better and better and I can't miss it for the world.

Back