Season 7

Ha... i guess you could be like her just not be her :smiley: If that actually makes any sense... the spy part might be a little difficult to do but... oh felgercarb, i dunno how else you could be like her. Maybe personality wise or something but then if you change that you won't be like Lauren Graham anymore so really you gotta choose, who would you rather be like??

God, you're making me choose?!

I'm gonna choose... :thinking: Um.. damn this is hard. Let me think.

You know, I was so prepared to choose, but I honestly can't. I mean I'd want to be Lauren, coz she's shooting movies, she gets to kiss Scott, she works with Alexis, she's hilariously funny, she's gorgeous, but then I think of Jen, and well she dated Michael :thud: she's worked with Victor, Ron all them, has a really cute dog, the kindest person you'd ever meet... but she married Ben, so she loses points there... but you know, I really can't choose. They're both so different, but so alike at the same time. Both highly respected actresses, both love dogs, both Virginian's, both on popular TV shows... GOD DAMN....

I can't pick.

Can you?

It's a really hard choice, they're both sooooo great. This is actually harder than i imagined... i was going to say Lauren Graham but then i got thinking about why i like Jennifer Garner, her movies and the show = fantastic... she rocks!

Their shows are sooo different and i like the both of them for different reasons. I love how Lauren has beautiful dark, curly hair and blue eyes, how tall she is, and her personality but then i love how Jen has dark hair and dark eyes coz at least i have that in common with at least one actor on tv, oh and her personality also., not to mention a number of other things that she has going for her (eg. getting to kiss Michael Vartan, even if it was a while ago).

So i've come to the conclusion that i will divide my personality into 2 halves... or maybe i should just combine the 2 together and see how that pans out, because otherwise i might be instituntionalised (not that people need another reason).

Ok, so i'm going to stop talking about this now coz i think i have freaked myself out :smiley:

:rotflmao:

SEE, its freakin hard to choose.

We should open this up in another thread and see what Rach has to say. I know she loves Lauren, but there was a time when she loved Jen just as much, I'd be intereted where she sits now... or whether she'd be interested in joining us on the fence :whistle:

We're so indecisive!

OMG Nat, they're not pics at the4thlorelai they're like extracts from 7.01... and what the hell does "The Long Morrow" mean anyway?! What does Morrow mean? I'm soo confused :blink:

ETA: I love dictionary.com... its like: The following day: resolved to set out on the morrow

So we're gonna pick up the day after Lor walks away from Luke? Well that's obvious.... coz Luke has that massive speech about people pressuring him, and that he needs time to think!

Oh should we mention somewhere in the topic title that this thread contains spoilers? I think we should...

I can't believe that season 7 will be starting soon. I actually almost forgot. I better get caught up on my spoliers. I just hope that S7 is better than 6. I think S6 was kind of a let down, and could have been a lot better.

~Andrea :angelic:

You can get spoilers for Gilmore Girls from:
- SpoilerFix
- the4thlorelai

Episode Titles:
7.01 The Long Morrow
7.02 That's What You Get Folks For Makin' Whoopee
7.03 Lorelai's First Cotillion
7.04 S'Wonderful, S'Marvelous
7.05 The Great Stink

I put in the heading that it contains spoilers so you don't have to hide it :smiley:

So i'm going to start off by saying that i'm a little disapointed that when Luke and Lor see each other again they don't fight- what's with that?! Do you think it will all build up inside the both of them then one day they will start yelling at each other then make out? :smiley:

I hope that's how it is. I don't want them to get really mad with each other yet... I think they've gotta sorta go through the stages of grief. So they've gotta be sad, then they'll get angry.... then make up :P

There's a promo for Season 7 here at YouTube!!

I love that Luke hit Chris!! Tho it looked pretty felgercarb in the promo, it doesn't even look like Luke made contact :lol:
Lovin Rory being back in the Hollow tho... so she and Lor can have some awesome scenes together about Luke. How is Lor gonna survive without her coffee from Luke's?

wow no ones talking about this
but i have to say - i'm positively loathing this season
1. i hate christopher with a passon - hate hate hate hate ...okay, so realy i wouldnt have that much of aproblem with him if he wasnt dating lorelai!!! i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate lore/chris
2. i hate luke/april.... together, that is. well, i hate apirl in general but them together is like *snoore* so boring!
3. its boring in general.

seriously im considering stopping watching until may when, hopefully, things will go back to being good - aka lukelai back together
until then, i'll just have to fast forward to the good parts -_- (like emily getting arrested! :lol: )

So harsh Janet :P
I agree with you 1000% on the april/luke bollocks that's going on... we really just don't care, they're plain boring, and to be completely honest; painful to watch!!

Anna and April can both just leave if you ask me. There's no need for them anymore, they broke Lor and Luke up... congratulations, now LEAVE.

Although, I am liking Lor and Chris. I believe that people can change, and he has changed, and they have a connection. He's Rory's father, and as Lor said, she'll always love him, but I do worry that like Sookie said, he is her rebound... she just hasn't realised it yet.

As far as I'm concerned, I can't lose. I like Lor with Chris and Luke, so whatever way the show goes, I'll keep watching. After 6 years, we owe it to the show to keep watching, I'm not giving up. I don't think this season sucks as much as the end of s6 did.

DSR said that Luke and Lor will be apart of each others lives in significant and profound ways, so I wouldn't give up yet. There's still hope for the Junkies ;)

ETA: It's a bit like your fics Janet... you have to get through the crappy angst to get to the awesome fluff. See, I used to hate all the angst, but by extension, I now like it, coz the better the angst, the HELLA better the makeup!!
I gonna put my love of Chris down to a short lapse in judgement... temporal insanity if you like (y) I'm a Junkie.

hahah, yeah i read that lol. tho ausiello said that it may be followed by a d*v***e or an an**m*** so there's still hope

:lol: should be good to see tho!

Back