Season finale aftermath

ugh i am soo mad at myself right now i posted a whole ot more and thn my computer shut down!!! AHHHH! help me! lol so s gonna take me som time so bear with me....

i really like this!! cant wait to see what they say to each other!! wow and i love irina in this..she is such a great mom!! anyways hope you get your chap back!!

Irina smiles, kisses Sydney quickely on the cheek and leaves them alone to talk.
Sydney notices that Vaughn isn't wearing his wedding ring.
Sydney," So, uh why aren't you wearing your ring?" she askes cooly
VAughn ," I thought it would make things easier if i did not wear it so i left it at home."
Sydney, " Hiding the truth does not make things easier."
Vaughn sighs heavily," Look I know this is just as hard on you as it is me.."
Sydney cuts in," Harder." she says
Vaughn swallows," Ok i know this is harder for you than it is me but i dont think we should see each other. At least not for now. I mean i know we already did this, this whole break from each other thing and i mean look at you you look better everyday.."
Sydeny in again," You soung like my mother."
Vaughn continues," I think that it is better when er are apart..."
Sydney looks hurt," How-How can you say that?" a single tear rolls down her cheek.
Vaughn holds her hands across the table, but Sydney pulls them away and adds," Can I just ask you onbe thing? Just one thing before you leave I MUST know something."
Vaughn whispers meakly," What?"
Sydney cries," Wh-When did you stop loving me?"
Vaughn now has tears in his eyes," Sydney I never stopped loving you."
Sydney shakes her head," Oh, so then when did you give up on me?"
Vaughn," I didnt.. not in my heart i didnt."
Sydney," Vaughn just answer my questiuion."
VAughn," I told you my answer."
Sydney," If you never stopped loving me and you never gave up on me then why are you married to her Vaughn? Why didn't you wait for me to come home? Why couldnt you just have a little faith that I would return?" she starts to stand up.
Vaughn," Sydney wait!"
Sydney shakes her head and says," Now its time for me to leave you behind with a horrible feeling that wont go away because I am done with it. all of it. I am done with you, and my love for you, im giving up, im giving up all hope just like you did to me. I just hope that in the end I won't end up like you.." Sydney storms out sobbing. She starts to walk home and Vaughn is chasing her in his car. he pulls up next to her and rolls down his window. Syudney ignores him.
Vaughn," Sydney, look I'm sorry. Please lets..." Sydney still ignores him. He continues driving alond side of her," Sydney! Let me at least drive you home."
That got Sydney's attention. She looks you at him,"Ok" she finally whispers. Vaughn stops the car and she gets in. They drive to Sydney's house. Vaughn pulls into the driveway.
Sydney looks at him," Thanks." she stands to get out of the car when Vaughn pulls her back in and starts to kiss her. She kisses him back. They quickly move into the house and into the bedroom. They were doing what they had longed to go ever since Sydney came back.
As Vaughn pulled of Sydney's shirt she said between long hard breaths," Vaughn this is wrong." but he just kisses her harder. They undress each other and move to the bed...

Next morning....

Vaughn,"Hey."
Sydney,"Hey."
Vaughn strokes his fingers through her hair.
Sydney," Last night was great!" she smiles.
Vaughn," Hmm..."
Sydney," What?"
Vaughn," Nothing... Sydney look, last night was great and i wouldnt give it back for anything but it was wrong.."
Sydeny," So, if you knew it was wrong why did you do it?"
VAughn," I guess I sort of just ascted on an impulse.. I dont know.. but Sydney its not all my fault.."
Sydney," Look if youre just felling bad about this whole thing becasuse your married thats one thing but if you fell bad and your trying to blame me then thats another thing.."
Vaughn," No, im not blaming you... at all in fact i blame it 100% on myself. it is my fault because i came on to you."
Sydney," Don't blame yourself if you dont regret it. It will just make you feel worse. Vaughn listen to me. It only happened one time and it wont ever happen again. No one has to know and no one is going to know. It will be our little secret."
Vaughn sighs," Ok"
Sydney giggles," I havent had a secret since the 12th grade.."
Vaughn," Sydney you used to work for the CIA and what would you consider all those little screts?"
Sydney smiles," Those are more like fibs.. like "what do you do fort a living?" "oh, i work at a bank!" i mean a secret like who i have a crush on secret.."
Vaughn," OOOHH, THAT type, now i know what you mean.."
Sydney," Yeah."

Later that day.( Vaughn has gone home)
Sydney is on the phonewith Irina.
Irina: So...
Sydney: So what?
Irina: Oh, come on dont tell me nothing happened.
Sydney: Mom I dont know what you are talking about.
Irina: Dont play games woith me Syd i saw they way you two looked at each other.
Syney: Ypou spied on us!?!!
Irina: Only for a couple minutes.
Sydney: Mom, i can not believe you!
Irina: Sydney I used to be an agent what do you expect of me?
Sydney: I guess I shouldn't expet much! (she laughs)
Irina: So... nothing happened then...
Sydney: Mom, he IS married!
Irina: Even more the reason to believe something happened!
Sydney: Youa re to much...i got to go Kendall is paging me to come in.
Irina: Ok love you
Sydney: love you too

ok i really have to go it is my moms bday and she is upset that im on the computer instead of with her. lol write more sson. betcha cant wait for the lil twist of mine....

Irina smiles, kisses Sydney quickely on the cheek and leaves them alone to talk.
Sydney notices that Vaughn isn't wearing his wedding ring.
Sydney," So, uh why aren't you wearing your ring?" she askes cooly
VAughn ," I thought it would make things easier if i did not wear it so i left it at home."
Sydney, " Hiding the truth does not make things easier."
Vaughn sighs heavily," Look I know this is just as hard on you as it is me.."
Sydney cuts in," Harder." she says
Vaughn swallows," Ok i know this is harder for you than it is me but i dont think we should see each other. At least not for now. I mean i know we already did this, this whole break from each other thing and i mean look at you you look better everyday.."
Sydeny in again," You soung like my mother."
Vaughn continues," I think that it is better when er are apart..."
Sydney looks hurt," How-How can you say that?" a single tear rolls down her cheek.
Vaughn holds her hands across the table, but Sydney pulls them away and adds," Can I just ask you onbe thing? Just one thing before you leave I MUST know something."
Vaughn whispers meakly," What?"
Sydney cries," Wh-When did you stop loving me?"
Vaughn now has tears in his eyes," Sydney I never stopped loving you."
Sydney shakes her head," Oh, so then when did you give up on me?"
Vaughn," I didnt.. not in my heart i didnt."
Sydney," Vaughn just answer my questiuion."
VAughn," I told you my answer."
Sydney," If you never stopped loving me and you never gave up on me then why are you married to her Vaughn? Why didn't you wait for me to come home? Why couldnt you just have a little faith that I would return?" she starts to stand up.
Vaughn," Sydney wait!"
Sydney shakes her head and says," Now its time for me to leave you behind with a horrible feeling that wont go away because I am done with it. all of it. I am done with you, and my love for you, im giving up, im giving up all hope just like you did to me. I just hope that in the end I won't end up like you.." Sydney storms out sobbing. She starts to walk home and Vaughn is chasing her in his car. he pulls up next to her and rolls down his window. Syudney ignores him.
Vaughn," Sydney, look I'm sorry. Please lets..." Sydney still ignores him. He continues driving alond side of her," Sydney! Let me at least drive you home."
That got Sydney's attention. She looks you at him,"Ok" she finally whispers. Vaughn stops the car and she gets in. They drive to Sydney's house. Vaughn pulls into the driveway.
Sydney looks at him," Thanks." she stands to get out of the car when Vaughn pulls her back in and starts to kiss her. She kisses him back. They quickly move into the house and into the bedroom. They were doing what they had longed to go ever since Sydney came back.
As Vaughn pulled of Sydney's shirt she said between long hard breaths," Vaughn this is wrong." but he just kisses her harder. They undress each other and move to the bed...

Next morning....

Vaughn,"Hey."
Sydney,"Hey."
Vaughn strokes his fingers through her hair.
Sydney," Last night was great!" she smiles.
Vaughn," Hmm..."
Sydney," What?"
Vaughn," Nothing... Sydney look, last night was great and i wouldnt give it back for anything but it was wrong.."
Sydeny," So, if you knew it was wrong why did you do it?"
VAughn," I guess I sort of just ascted on an impulse.. I dont know.. but Sydney its not all my fault.."
Sydney," Look if youre just felling bad about this whole thing becasuse your married thats one thing but if you fell bad and your trying to blame me then thats another thing.."
Vaughn," No, im not blaming you... at all in fact i blame it 100% on myself. it is my fault because i came on to you."
Sydney," Don't blame yourself if you dont regret it. It will just make you feel worse. Vaughn listen to me. It only happened one time and it wont ever happen again. No one has to know and no one is going to know. It will be our little secret."
Vaughn sighs," Ok"
Sydney giggles," I havent had a secret since the 12th grade.."
Vaughn," Sydney you used to work for the CIA and what would you consider all those little screts?"
Sydney smiles," Those are more like fibs.. like "what do you do fort a living?" "oh, i work at a bank!" i mean a secret like who i have a crush on secret.."
Vaughn," OOOHH, THAT type, now i know what you mean.."
Sydney," Yeah."

Later that day.( Vaughn has gone home)
Sydney is on the phonewith Irina.
Irina: So...
Sydney: So what?
Irina: Oh, come on dont tell me nothing happened.
Sydney: Mom I dont know what you are talking about.
Irina: Dont play games woith me Syd i saw they way you two looked at each other.
Syney: Ypou spied on us!?!!
Irina: Only for a couple minutes.
Sydney: Mom, i can not believe you!
Irina: Sydney I used to be an agent what do you expect of me?
Sydney: I guess I shouldn't expet much! (she laughs)
Irina: So... nothing happened then...
Sydney: Mom, he IS married!
Irina: Even more the reason to believe something happened!
Sydney: Youa re to much...i got to go Kendall is paging me to come in.
Irina: Ok love you
Sydney: love you too

ok i really have to go it is my moms bday and she is upset that im on the computer instead of with her. lol write more sson. betcha cant wait for the lil twist of mine....

hey, thats good abbs! bad vaughn, i don't like him in this . . . he's being very very bad! lol but it's still VERY good.

ok today when i post i am only posting the story one time... i dont know why it keeps doing that!!! lol.....

Sydney walkes into the CIA and Kendall approaches her.
Kendall," Thank you for coming in." Sydney nods her head politely as he continues," The CIA was given clearence to do a hypnosis on you considering the unusual circumstances."
Sydney," So, when may I proceed with the hypnosis then?"
Kendall," When ever you are ready to proceed Ms. Brisotw."
Sydney," I am ready..."
kendall," Well Mrs.Lockharte is waiting for you in her office, down the hall second door to your left."
Sydney looks confused," Mrs. Lockharte? What happened to Mrs. Barnett... oh, i see ok thank you." she says troubled and turns to walk down the hall.

In the Hypnosis room......
Dr. Lockharte," Hello Sydney, my name is Dr. Lockharte and I will be doing your hypnosis with you today." she says cheerfully.
Sydney smiles," Ok." as she picks up a picture of a man kissing someone who looked alot lke Dr. Lockharte. " Is this your husband?"
Dr. Lockharte," Yes... he passed away about a year ago...its been very hard for me."
Sydney," I understand how you feel my fiance passed.... well he was ed and it took me a while to go on with my life but it happens, you meet knew people...see new people and evetually learn to even love other people...only for me this lead to more hurting....but thats just my luck." Syney swllows hard," Well, uhemm (she clears her throat) thats not my reason for being here. Well actually it is but..." she trails off
Dr. Lockharte," Ok Now Sydney you are going to se some things that will probrably disturb you but i need you to understand that you can not get hurt. You are safe, but if at any point in time you feel uncomfortable let me know and i will terminate the session imedialtely. Now if you have no further questions or comments let us proceed."
Syney shakes her head.
Dr. Lockharte attaches Sydney with lots of cords and wires hooked up to a smalkl machine.
Dr. Lockharte," Ok now Sydney you are going to go back to the night two years ago when you were kidnapped... I want you to tell me what you see and remember do not be afraid."
Sydney shaked her head slowly," I am in a dark room... I'm lying on the ground.... I all beat up and there is a puddle of surro8nding me." Sydney gags and puts her hand over her mouth
Dr. Lockharte," Ok Sydney calm down, just tell me what else you see..."
Sydney swallows hard," It is cold and like i said before very dark and thats it.... no wait i can hear footsteps.... someone is coming.... a door is opening bringing in a bright light."
Dr. Lockharte," Who is there?"
Sydney," I-I cant see its too bright..... O My God! O my GOD!" Sydney starts to freak out and starts to cry hysterically.
Dr. Lockharte," Sydney whats happening, I need you to tell me whats happening... wHO WAS AT THE DOOR....SYDNEY?!?"
Sydney through sobbs answers," My- My Fa-Ther... it was my Father!"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sydney sits at home crying. She picks up the phone and dials her mothers number only to get the answering machine.
"Hello you have reached the house of Irina Derevko please leave a message after the beep and I will get back to you as son as possible. thanks." Beep!
Sydney," H-Hey Mom its me um... c-call me backk when you, uh get this message.I Uh really really need to talk to you."
She hung up the phone and started to dial another number.
"Hello?" Vaughn says as he answers the phone.
"Hi, its me." Sydney sobs.
"Syd, whats the matter?" Vaughn asks concerned.
"Its, my-my d-dad." she stutters
" What do you mean, is he all right?" Vaughn askes
Sydney replies," No! It was my dad!"
" It was your dad what?" he asks confused.
" It was my dad... h-he kidnapped me two years ago... I I..." she breales down crying and sobbing.
"Syd Im coming over, Ill be there in 10 minutes." he says quickely and hangs up. He grabs his coat and keys and runs out of the house.
Alice chases after him," Michael where the hell are you going?"
" No time to explain I have to go." he yells as he gets into the car.
Alice," EXcuse me?"
Vaughn," Look Alice your just going to have to trust me on this... I have to go bye." he closes car door and speeds off.

When Vaughn gets to Sydney's house he runs up the steps and bangs on the door. Sydney opens it and they hug for a loooong time. Sydney looks almost as horrible as when she woke up in Hong Kong. She sobs in Vaughns arms.
Then she says between sobs," Vaughn... they're is something else..."
Vaughn lloks concerned," What, What is it Syd?"
Sydney cries," I missed my period this month... I.. Vaughn... I THINK I"M PREGNANT!"

ok im running out of ideas..... so wut should happen should she keep the baby??? I mean Vaughn and Alice are already going to get a divorce in the story when she finds out but i just cant see syd being a mom could u?? i mean maybe she is sweet but shed prob. b afraid theyre relatioship might be like hers an Iirn's used to be............ anyways i need ur guys's input!!! help!!! lol thnx~

I think that Syd shouldn't be preagnant-the whle month hasn't gone by yet and at the very end of the month she has her period. This is so awsome. I can't wait to see what happens.

well i think she should have the baby...there are a lot of stories u can use with baby..sloane capturing it, during pregnacy having vaughn all worried bout her, plus then u could have things like her father and kendell's reaction in there, so like i said it could give u a lot of options if u let her have the baby

this is really good!! and about the baby...i say she keeps it! i have been reading alot of stories where she miscarries or whatever but just let her have it!! and yeah there are many ways you can go with the baby!! oh um can you please pm me too??!!

Ok i think shell keep the baby sorry to those who didnt want her to but i think it does make a better story line. Then Vaughn will HAVE to get a divorce and so yeah..... thans for the ideas!!!! ill pm anyone who wants to be when it is updated.~

Back