Season 5 SEASON FINALE SPECULATION

lauren will turn into sydney, then she will kill the real sydney by shooting her, then she will go about living sydney's life without anyone knowing.

UM, then who is
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> impersonating Lauren when she's visitng Sark in jail and the real Lauren is still Syd?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

uhh i hope the real sdy doesnt get shot, wouldnt that be facked up if sdy died and then they bring her back to life
>

what i'm saying is, the ending will be a real shocker because someone sydney loves and trusts will probably kill her. either that or vaughn's the one that dies. either way the writers would be taking a huge risk.

that does make sense if they trade places - though I don't buy that it's possible, even in Alias world, because in the preview of Lauren being held by Vaughn, she's totally freaking out. And Kristin from E!Online said that "sydney" is not herself, hint hint, and "sydney" goes on a death rampage.

shelbynmn73 said:
UM, then who is
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> impersonating Lauren when she's visitng Sark in jail and the real Lauren is still Syd?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
Stupid question maybe, but:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Where does it say that Sark is in jail?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

actually it may be possible, i pray it isnt! but if lauren killed the real syd, she might not come back, and jen would still be on the show, but she wouldnt be sydney, or the real sydney, she would be laurens character playing sydney.......i hope nothing like that happens.......why cant we get a non worryful finale!?!?!? lol come on jj!

oh is that why when syd was trying to regain her memory she was fighting her self but really it was foreshadowing the future and she was really fighting lauren

jEn Jr. said:
oh is that why when syd was trying to regain her memory she was fighting her self but really it was foreshadowing the future and she was really fighting lauren
that woudl be a better explanation ...

we all know when she said she saw Lauren in her dream, Jack told her ... "but you never met her" ... what if they had met already and she was fighting her because she knew who she was ... and since her memories were erased she doesn't remember it and now Lauren is definitely gonna tell her ...

then, it would make sense that Lauren is the real Julia Thorne, who came to work for the CIA knowing Syd was alive all along, and hid it ... and thats why she married Vaughn, because she knew Syd would come back ... but since Syd doesn't remember about Julia Thorne (as to herself being Julia) ... that would be a great shock to Syd when Lauren reveals herself to her ...

and if she lies to her that Vaughn knew all along that she was alive but did nothing ... that would make Syd lose the trust in Vaughn ...

Alias_Gay said:
jEn Jr. said:

we all know when she said she saw Lauren in her dream, Jack told her ... "but you never met her" ... what if they had met already and she was fighting her because she knew who she was ... and since her memories were erased she doesn't remember it and now Lauren is definitely gonna tell her ...
I like the idea that Lauren and Sydney had met before. I have been wanting this to happen.
The only problem is that when Syd was Julia she saw Vaughn and Lauren together. If she had known she was Covenant, I think she would have gone out of her way to keep Lauren away from Vaughn.

Natalia said:
Alias_Gay said:
jEn Jr. said:

I like the idea that Lauren and Sydney had met before. I have been wanting this to happen.
The only problem is that when Syd was Julia she saw Vaughn and Lauren together. If she had known she was Covenant, I think she would have gone out of her way to keep Lauren away from Vaughn.
exactly ...

but she could have met her afterwards, not knowing that she Covenant ... just someone who was working for them, but that had also married Vaughn ... ;)

it might be that they had met after she saw her with Vaughn, but never put the name to the face ... until now ... :thinking:

she saw Vaughn with another woman ... she didn't know who she was ...

what if she met with the real Julia Thorne (=Lauren) and never put the name to the face ...

therealmrsvaughn said:
lauren will turn into sydney, then she will kill the real sydney by shooting her, then she will go about living sydney's life without anyone knowing.
of course not. Sydney can't die

Natalia said:
Alias_Gay said:
jEn Jr. said:

maybe they met excactly before she lost her memory..?

Kayyah,
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I have no clue what they meant with Sark being in jail. When is Sark in jail?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
Can someone explain that please???
Cheers.

AHHHHH confusing. I like the idea that Syd and Lauren met before during her two years. Im still convinced that theres more to her missing years also.. I mean they kind of just left the story of her being missing at ep. 11. I know something is going to make me cry tonight though.. :shocked:

Alias_Day said:
Natalia said:
Alias_Gay said:
jEn Jr. said:

maybe they met excactly before she lost her memory..?
but it seems that now the lost years that she was told about were just made up... wouldn't it seem?????
I am sooo beyond any words right now... there is no way we are all going to last 7 months... this is soooo wrong

Back