Season Finale

Probably something about Irina. Like a death cliffhanger or something to keep us guessing because of her contract. *shudders*

That's a hard one......

Maybe something with Irina....

And something with Vaughn..... You know since we all are wondering if he is on the good or dark side they'll have him do something that we'll question all summer long....... :blink:

sydney should be captured again, except when a person walks in this time she should say :grandma?" no j/k. i think sark will be syd's bro, she'll find out about francie, sloane will do something big.

that was speculation...adn sark syds bro....ahh..i dont like that idea..that means she cant kill him

my guess: Irina and Sloane fight over some crucial Rambalid document, Vaughan is still under suspicion, and Francie and Syd are locked in a knock-down kick-butt fight while Will is being tortured by Sark...and Jack is trying to find Irina because he knows she's just obsessed with Rambaldi...and HE has the Rambaldi manuscript I&S are looking for!

I think the cliffhanger will be Sydney finding out the truth about Francie, like her walking in on her killing someone or something like that. It probably won't be a is she or isn't she dead thing with Irina, because if halfway through the summer Lena Olin doesn't sign another contract, we'll kind of know that she died.

She better sign another one b/c she is one of the best people on the show... unless they would try to replace her... then the show would flop.

~Me :angel2;

I totally agree. I would love to have her back. I've said it before, when she first came on, I thought the idea was kind of dumb, but now I love her. She's such an interesting character, it would be a shame to kill her off after only one season.

musically83 said:
SAVE IRINA!!!!! She's too complicated to only have a part in one season!!!
Well, where else is Lena Olin going to find such a good role?
;)

i have no clue where to begin to start trying to find out what will happen but i'm inferring that it probably has something big to do with francie and something big to do with irina because those are 2 really pivotal characters right now

Back